Stock picture viewer update?

Psyk00

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Will stock gallery viewer offer quality in pair with HD Photo Viewer after one of the upcoming updates? It's a shame that we have to use third-party apps to see photos in the way they were ment to view.

Last edited:

Tr00per

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure what you are asking.

From what i gather, the topic starter is asking if the stock (built-in) gallery image viewer will get some kind of update to support displaying pictures at their full quality and resolution (just like what the third party app (HD Picture Viewer) does you linked to) rather than being displayed in a downgraded, grainy, low quality mess they currently are, Because of apparent high memory usage. But, Most if not all mobile phone operating systems (iOS, Android etc) can display photo's (taken by the devices camera) on their devices at full quality and full resolution with seemingly no problems at all. I mean even Symbian (bless it's little cotton socks) devices with their low 128MB (N8 + E6 256MB and 808 PV 512MB) RAM can do it, So why can't Windows Phone devices without the need for the said 'third party app' ?.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes