Blue lines on screen and phone won't backup to skydrive

FCastle88

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
So a few weeks ago I noticed a blue line going the whole way up the screen near the left edge. I figured I'd wait a little while for Nokia to hopefully get whatever the problem is sorted out before sending it under the warranty. Since it was near the edge of the screen, and people online are complaining that they had it fixed under warranty only to have it happen again. Now a couple days ago a second line popped up. A few people are saying that it has something to do with the last display+touch update, and that reverting to an earlier version fixed the problem. Going to try a hard reset, but now my phone won't backup anything to skydrive. I have auto backup turned on for everything, and wifi is turned on. I tried manually uploading individual photos but just keeps giving an error message saying can't upload now. When I go to my skydrive storage settings, there's one for device storage, but it says there are no devices backing up settings to skydrive. Anybody know what is going on here?

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
my phone having the same issue with the blue line ont he left side of the screen from top to bottom.

I dont have the uploading issues though, i've been able to upload my pics to skydrive. It is on auto so it has been uploading fine, but the blue screen is still there.

I am getting the green screen real quick when using camera and my camera app crashed yeserday and had to restart my phone. My camera never did that before.

FCastle88

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I did a soft reset and it finally let me manually upload the pics, but as far as I can tell it's still not backing up automatically. I liked the phone at first, but it seems every update causes some new problem, I keep having issues with IE freezing or not loading the page properly, and while using IE the screen will randomly get so dark I can barely read anything. Sometimes the data signal keeps going in and out even though there should be a strong signal, and now I have 2 lines going across my screen and it's barely 6 months old. This is ridiculous.

dinchy87

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
i have the same problem with a blue line across the whole display. on red accent color it is a black line, so even more visible. and i love to use the white background and there is it also visible. you can get the phone back to repair and they must fix it, it is an production fault. i will bring my lumia 920 these days to repair and report if they have repaired it and if the bug comes again. this bug is caused by bending the flat cable of the display, this can also happen in the production.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon