reset phone after amber update

erray125

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Hello!
after getting the amber update i did a reset to my phone and now i lost the new features (glance,double tap,flip to silence, etc) and the version says no longer "amber".
i'm panicking. please help.

Kissanviikset

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
You don't reset phone after update. If you do it resets to software that is installed to phone when you purchased it. If you want just do only reboot to phone.

You have to install update again i think.

Darren Walsh

May 9, 2013
Visit site
You don't reset phone after update. If you do it resets to software that is installed to phone when you purchased it. If you want just do only reboot to phone.

You have to install update again i think.

i don't think so, when you do a hard reset it will be the same version of the firmware not an older one, sure then there would have to be to os's on the phone lol!! you only see amber logo in the extras and info app, did you look there ???

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
i don't think so, when you do a hard reset it will be the same version of the firmware not an older one, sure then there would have to be to os's on the phone lol!! you only see amber logo in the extras and info app, did you look there ???

Indeed, I just hard reset my phone but it did not downgrade to portico lol and I think erray needs to download the settings apps again. That can be done by logging onto the windowsphone.com and reinstalling via purchase history or by scanning the qr codes found on this thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-822/210445-force-nokia-app-settings-updates-qr-code-links.html

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Good to hear :), we're all here to help :) that is what I feel makes Wpcentral special and unique everyone wants to chip in and help :).

PARESH PATEL3

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
i am using lumia 820 and i updated my phone to amber software .. after updating the phone i reset the phone and lost nokia glance , call filters and many more other things .. plz help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes