My Developer Edition Lumia 920 running GDR3 - Lumia Bittersweet Shimmer

Negan1911

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
xs2k, this maybe is a really dumb thing, but this rom have a "product code"? Maybe someone can found this rom...
Try plug the phone on the pc, and run nokia care suite, this will give the "product code" that allow search the rom...

CageJ

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I had a notification appear on the glance screen once, hasn't done it since so I guess it doesn't work properly.

There is no such an option yet, but it was updated 1-2 days ago.. We will see. In that video he can turn on/off this options. I do not have it.

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Xs2k.. can u tell me is video hub unlock or not means when we download any video using any app i.e. uc browser, file downloader and any youtube downloader apps when we export ths downloaded video to video hub?
can it visible in video hub?
plz rply fast..

robnewton

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
There is no such an option yet, but it was updated 1-2 days ago.. We will see. In that video he can turn on/off this options. I do not have it.

there no such option? the description at the top of the glance settings page says "At-a-glance clock and notifications appear when your phone switches to standby." followed by the frequency the glance screen should appear & then a toggle for "Clock and notifications"

how is that no such option?

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
If they keep adding all the new features to the existing phones, how are they going to sell the new phones.
Who cares about new phones? I'm saying they let Nokia make the phones and occasionally worry about adding new features to OS,instead of making every phone dependent on the update they are making. Not all new windows phone users are gonna jump and by the most expensive phone, they might try one of the lower level phones. Mostly the people buying new phones are existing users or previous windows phone users. They just need to balance out pleasing new customers and existing customers or they will lose both. Because a new customer will eventually become an existing customer. And what I meant to say earlier about the update comparison between Apple and Microsoft is that nobody leaks Apples minor updates, it just comes. On WP there are a bunch of leaks, teasers, fake info, and it gets everyone hyped. Microsoft and Nokia even give teasers about it.

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I know the OP has it on his GDR3 920, I was asking how Fade_z has it, unless he is on GDR3

The notifications on glance is part of the final version of glance which the Lumia 925 got as an update about 1 week ago. I have it on mine.. there is a toggle to either show notifications as well as clock or just clock.

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site

I have it on GDR 2 on my Lumia 925 which got an additional firmware update about 2 days ago.

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
hi xs2k... Thanks for this video GDR3.

A Question
Is this the official update is released or not?
And the second question
These changes to your developers or Microsoft?

Hey
GDR3 is scheduled to release late October
This is a dev ed phone so some Microsoft employee or bigshot developer must have owned this
The latest update is GDR2

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
@pankaj p951
Hey I have notifications + clock on my 920 running official gdr2 and amber
It was part of a display + touch update nokia released a few days ago when they pushed glance to the main settings

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
@pankaj p951
Hey I have notifications + clock on my 920 running official gdr2 and amber
It was part of a display + touch update nokia released a few days ago when they pushed glance to the main settings

notification you mean if you have a text msg will that be shown on your glance screen if yes please post a photo of it coz I too have the official amber on 920 with latest display+touch,it shows a option to show clock and notifications but it only shows clock,ringer/vibrartor and battery status when running low.

Jupast

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
You can already assign custom ringtones per contact. Go to a contact and in the edit section it gives you that option. Messages cant be customised yet.

Umm yes, i'm aware of that, i think you misunderstood what i wrote. I said was that's where the custom sms/email tones should be *if* they add that feature.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I have it on GDR 2 on my Lumia 925 which got an additional firmware update about 2 days ago.
so you are saying you can actually see notifications on your glance screen? I am on GDR2 920 and I do have the latest update for display+touch w/ the notification toggle but it doesn't show anything but vibration/silent, charging status and clock

halamadridkimi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Can u plz answer is there more colours on themes? We saw that black color theme with white background on 1520 leaks, can u check if there is new colors available?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes