Lumia 920 AT&T unlocked??

GunplaGamer

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a AT&T unlocked Lumia 920, but I just sold it on eBay so I reset the phone to delete all my stuff. I wanted to make sure the phone was still unlocked so I did the keycode for unlocking the phone ##7820# which worked before i reset it, now it just shows a blank screen. I just want to make sure the phone is still unlocked before i send it out. The phone does have 13 updates, but I don't really think this effects that. I don't want it to download any of my info to the phone so I don't want to sign into the store.

petteriusa

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for the thread hijack, but can you unlock the phone with an AT&T code even if your original SIM card installed? I'm leaving for Europe and would like to test the unlock code before I leave.

alexloe

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Without an invalid SIM (e.g. your original SIM) you have to enter ##7820# to be able to enter the unlock code.

You will see a closed padlock icon and after a few secons you can enter the 20 digits.

petteriusa

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, I had to remove my AT&T SIM and enter the code with no SIM. It took a minute or two but it took the code and then it shows an "unlocked" lock and SIM card image, so fingers crossed that's it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon