Phone Bricked/Not Working or being Detected by PC! HELP!

Brent Wharton

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I have a Nokia Lumia 920. Yesterday i went to hard reset my phone, it got stuck on the spinning cogs so i reset my phone. Now my phone went to the cog and lightning symbol, but my pc/Nokia suite still doesn't recgonize my phone. Now my phone turns on and loads past the telstra t symbol to the nokia symbol and freezes there. The phone is still not detected by my pc and i have all the latest drivers. I have also tried two different cords.

P.S. On startup of my phone my pc makes a dun-dah sound. Then makes the dun-dun sound when it hits the nokia screen.

Brent.

bazah

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Hard reset wouldn't brick your phone at all. I think you can try :
1)turn off your phone
2)turn on you phone and then press on the volume down key awhile
3)After you see a exclamation mark, press volume up and then volume down followed by power button and volume down button again.

Your device should work normally after that. If you can't understand me you can read it out for yourself playfuldroid.com/tutorial-how-to-hard-reset-nokia-lumia-925/

Last edited:

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have a Nokia Lumia 920. Yesterday i went to hard reset my phone, it got stuck on the spinning cogs so i reset my phone. Now my phone went to the cog and lightning symbol, but my pc/Nokia suite still doesn't recgonize my phone. Now my phone turns on and loads past the telstra t symbol to the nokia symbol and freezes there. The phone is still not detected by my pc and i have all the latest drivers. I have also tried two different cords.

P.S. On startup of my phone my pc makes a dun-dah sound. Then makes the dun-dun sound when it hits the nokia screen.

Brent.

try hard reset my presssing key combination
1. Turn your Lumia 920 off.
2. Press Volume DOWN and keep pressing it while you connect the charger until you see an exclamation mark!.
3. Press - in this order - Volume UP - Volume DOWN - POWER - VOLUME DOWN.
4. Your phone will reset and reboot. Pls be patient during the reset process.

if still your device is not starting up use nokia software recovery tool.

FAQ - FAQ - How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Nokia - India

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2