Nokia Lumia 920 PROBLEMS.

archollow

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
My Nokia is reaching one year now, and its been going down hill for awhile. My contract is for two years though so I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it.
Problems:
1. Constantly freezes and the only way to fix it is to reset it by holding the power, camera and volume buttons.
2. I have to press the power button multiple times to get the screen to show up
3. The messenger app freaks out and continuously flips from online to texts over and over

I haven't gotten an update for the phone in months even though I manually go in to check it all the time

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
My Nokia is reaching one year now, and its been going down hill for awhile. My contract is for two years though so I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it.
Problems:
1. Constantly freezes and the only way to fix it is to reset it by holding the power, camera and volume buttons.
2. I have to press the power button multiple times to get the screen to show up
3. The messenger app freaks out and continuously flips from online to texts over and over

I haven't gotten an update for the phone in months even though I manually go in to check it all the time

Which update do you have right now Black?? If you're looking for the Cyan update then you will have to wait, because not all phones have received it yet.. The 1320's have just started today..

In any case have you tried the Nokia Recovery program?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes