I am not sure where to post this and I have searched but couldn't find an answer. I have a 920, and as of today, Cyan too. Cool. Anyway, even before today, I was having a difficult time finding features I used to have with the Nokia Camera. There used to be a feature that would take a few photos and if someone was walking in the background, they would be automatically removed. Also there used to be a feature to pick faces from a set of photos to create one. I can't find any of these features. Can someone help? They used to be in a Nokia camera app before Nokia changed things around. Smart Cam maybe.... These were great features, but I can't seem to located them anymore.

Thanks.
    09-24-2014 02:06 PM
    Try the Lumia Cinemagraph , its in app store.
    09-24-2014 02:15 PM
    I am not sure where to post this and I have searched but couldn't find an answer. I have a 920, and as of today, Cyan too. Cool. Anyway, even before today, I was having a difficult time finding features I used to have with the Nokia Camera. There used to be a feature that would take a few photos and if someone was walking in the background, they would be automatically removed. Also there used to be a feature to pick faces from a set of photos to create one. I can't find any of these features. Can someone help? They used to be in a Nokia camera app before Nokia changed things around. Smart Cam maybe.... These were great features, but I can't seem to located them anymore.

Thanks.

Hi,
    Recently the Nokia Camera got updated so the features your referring to is built in in the app which is Smart mode. Swipe up and you'll enter smart sequence. Capture the photo,and the face changer,action shot,the moving object removal etc is present. It's all in one.
    You don't need to have smart cam now. Hope this helps
    Squatting Hen likes this.
    09-24-2014 02:17 PM
    It is now the Smart Sequence in Nokia Camera, one of the 3 dial options apart from Camera and Video.
    09-24-2014 02:17 PM
    When i do that it takes the burst then saves it. If I select it from the top left it is just a "life image" no options for the old stuff...
    09-24-2014 02:35 PM
    Tap on the image to bring up the controls then tap on "Edit smart sequence" then you'll get the options.
    Squatting Hen likes this.
    09-24-2014 02:37 PM
    Ah, I found it. I have to view it, tap it, then hit edit on the bottom left. It's a bit harder to find that way. Thanks for the replies and help!
    09-24-2014 02:38 PM