Problem with Xbox music after newest update

Lan Thanh

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Now it keeps randomly quitting. I still can go in but it will automatically quit for no reason. Plus I can't play all the music, only songs of a letter. Like if the song starts with C it will play all the music in #C then stop. Hard reset doesn't fix it. I'm on L920 and I have to switch to my spare iphone (Iphone!!!) just because this problem makes me want to throw my lumia through the windows everytime I open the music app, which is several times everyday. Is there anyone also have this problem? How to fix it without reinstall everything? (I'm on several projects rn I don't want to take all day to reinstall the OS then the apps then all the goddamn information and reminders and dates and it's just A LOT of things urghhhh)

Ray Virta

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem with Lumia 930.
I then checked my Lumia 920 and it worked while the library was empty but after transferring the music onto the unit it started to randomly drop out after about 10sec.
I will now try one more unit out by installing only half of the songs and will report back.

After installing half of the songs onto another Lumia 920 with 8.1 the app started to drop out like the others.
I then deleted the songs and the app started to work again??????
Must be a bug there somewhere, in either file size or file name length?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon