App Crashes

udupa1982

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have an peculiar problem and was wondering if anyone else is facing it. Some of my apps randomly crash as soon as I launch them. Whether it's WhatsApp, Here maps just to name two. There is no order or reason for these crashes. Over they crash I can't launch them back by clicking on the app icon. Even though These crashed apps are not running in foreground they do in background after crashing. I have to lock my phone wait like 30 sec or a min for them to show up in multitask menu and I can launch the app assassin only after I close the app from multitask.
I'm running on WP 8.1.1 and it's working normally. I have tried soft resetting more than once but this problem still present.

If anyone else facing this issue then I would like to know how he/she managed to over come it.

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I've the sane thing on my 625, first I thought it's the SD card, but then I realized that it's an issue with the OS, I'm planning on resting it in the next week.
I'll share the results after a few days

johaas

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I had a similar problem while I was on the Developer Preview. Apps were crashing on startup a few times a week. I did a hard reset and got off the dev preview...everything has been gravy since.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2