Do I need a lot of memory?

barbaram

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I was so very excited about the 925!! If I could have gotten on announcement day, I would have and would probably be blissfully happy. But it didn't come out then, so I've been devouring these forums and I now worry about having enough memory!!!

The reason I want the 925 is for WP8 OS and the camera. Right now, I have used hardly any memory at all on my 7.8 device.

So my questions are: does the 925 use more memory for exactly the same thing? Like, I have a picture on my camera that, say, takes so much room. Would the 925 take up more room? does using the phone for directions and such, which I don't do now, but can envision doing, take up memory? And this is speculative, but maybe you can tell me from your experience: right now I never, for example, download and watch a movie. Would having a better device lead to more downloading or more memory burning activity?

FYI, I don't have work items on my phone, I never listen to music or books on my phone, I run a few games and about 15 apps. Am I among those who will come up against the lack of memory, or will I happily toodle along unaware that I have a low memory phone.

Thanks so much for your help!!!

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, you definitely should be fine with a Lumia 925. A few apps and games should be just fine, and using it for directions won't eat up your memory at all. Go for it! :smile:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon