Product Codes For Lumia 925

lappari

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Here are two code for Icelandic variant of Lumia 925 (RM-892)... Both in English and with 4G enabled
Lumia 925 (RM-892) ? Black 059T2W4
Lumia 925 (RM-892) ? White 059T5X7

Hornet2012

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already but the latest CV GB Rom 059S916_CVGB_Black_16GB_3047.0000.1326.2006 on the NCS server includes 4G!
I assume it will be rolled out OTA in a short while now that the L920 CV GB Rom has 4G?

Now the OTA for the CV GB roms have been released enabling 4G the info on the first page needs updating!

hoshy001

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if a Lumia 925 RM-893 which is made for T-Mobile can be flashed with a RM-892 ROM to 'unlock' the other frequencies on the device? Or is it a hardware limitation and those two versions are built specifically with radios for those bands? Just wondering if a T-Mobile phone could potentially be used with full speeds on AT&T and the other way around.

gsmhelper

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I have de-branded Lumia 925 T-Mobile USA version with Euro firmware. This is the one I used: RM-892 VAR EURO RU CV WHITE 059T1R2 This firmware also has 4G option under "settings>cellular" When phone is set to 4G, it supports LTE, although it doesn't show LTE. Everything is perferct, except "internet sharing" isn't working and says "my wireless plan doesn't support it" and directs me to t-mobile page to add it. I am trying to figure it out, why.... will soon try to add new APN settings manually and see if it will work. Will also try to change to new sim card and so on. When I flash back to original firmware, then it works fine.

Hi, I have TMO 925 16GB.
Currently I have old data plan and internet sharing work prefectly on HD7. With this 925, I got the "Add internet Sharing" popup when I turn on internet sharing. I assume you don't have "Internet Sharing" data plan to start with. What data plan do you have (that worked on original firmware)? Did you found out what going on with your flashed fw issue on this? I thought when we de-brand, all t-mobile-wares will be gone, and checking for internet sharing will never happen. (I do activated with new SIM). TIA

retro_to_biggy58

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
hi guys,

what do you mean by this

0xFA001106: Signature check of FFU file fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not correctly signed

or not signed for this device.

Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryDialog.MurzimProgrammingException: 0xFA001106:

Signature check of FFU file fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not correctly signed or not signed

for this device.

at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryDialog.RecoveryDialogModel.Flash()
at

Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryDialog.RecoveryDialogModel.<HandleDownloadVariant

PackageCompleted>b__8(Object state)

i'm falling my lumia 925 with HK rom but i got that error. help is appreciated.

tofu.

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
can anyone confirm if a t-mobile 925 flashed with the generic rom will allow tethering to work without hotspot being enabled on your plan?

tofu.

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
i tried these two firmwares

RM-892 VAR GB EE SL BLACK 059S7G4 ( UNBRANDED + 4G OPTION )
and
RM-892 VAR EURO RU CV WHITE 059T1R2

neither have the 1700 band enabled for tmobile US LTE/4g.

which one are you t-mobile US guys using?

I think the negri firmware would work if we had a product code for it

tofu.

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have de-branded Lumia 925 T-Mobile USA version with Euro firmware. This is the one I used: RM-892 VAR EURO RU CV WHITE 059T1R2 This firmware also has 4G option under "settings>cellular" When phone is set to 4G, it supports LTE, although it doesn't show LTE. Everything is perferct, except "internet sharing" isn't working and says "my wireless plan doesn't support it" and directs me to t-mobile page to add it. I am trying to figure it out, why.... will soon try to add new APN settings manually and see if it will work. Will also try to change to new sim card and so on. When I flash back to original firmware, then it works fine.

Are you sure you're getting LTE speeds?

using this firmware, i only see H and H+. speedtest confirms this when i cap out at around 12mbit.

Yes, i can select 4g from the cellular settings (highest connection speed), but if i go to the network selection area, it only shows t-mobile as a 2g/3g network

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
i tried these two firmwares

RM-892 VAR GB EE SL BLACK 059S7G4 ( UNBRANDED + 4G OPTION )
and
RM-892 VAR EURO RU CV WHITE 059T1R2

neither have the 1700 band enabled for tmobile US LTE/4g.

which one are you t-mobile US guys using?

I think the negri firmware would work if we had a product code for it

I'm no expert but I think you've figured it out already on why because of the limitation of the software particularly on the 1700mhz band not being available. Perhaps if you can find these they may work out for you. They're supposedly for the RM-893 variant and having global, then perhaps they're generic firmwares. Again i'm no expert. Just trying to help with the little knowledge I have.

059S8X2 RM-893 GLOBAL WHITE SWAP
059S8X5 RM-893 GLOBAL BLACK SWAP
059S8X4 RM-893 GLOBAL GREY SWAP

jrjr488

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm no expert but I think you've figured it out already on why because of the limitation of the software particularly on the 1700mhz band not being available. Perhaps if you can find these they may work out for you. They're supposedly for the RM-893 variant and having global, then perhaps they're generic firmwares. Again i'm no expert. Just trying to help with the little knowledge I have.

I tried the 059S8X2 RM-893 GLOBAL WHITE SWAP and its a Metro PC-no 4G or LTE in settings..

tofu.

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

i tried this but no go.

if we can get a product code for the Negri device, it should work great with our phones since they confirm tmobile LTE support.

i just find it peculiar that people are claiming they reflashed t-mobile US device with euro firmware (or any firmware for that matter) and still retain LTE connectivity. either i'm a schmuck or they have no idea what they're talking about.

tofu.

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I tried the 059S8X2 RM-893 GLOBAL WHITE SWAP and its a Metro PC-no 4G or LTE in settings..

is it possible our devices cannot tether with generic firmware (LTE issues aside) because they are sim locked?

i can't think of any reasons why flashing a generic firmware would not remove the tethering restriction

Baadkal

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi
Last night managed to flash my lumia 925 on three network using RM-892 VAR GB EE SL BLACK 059S7G4 ( UNBRANDED + 4G OPTION ) and after a little confusion with me putting the rom in a different location everything turned out great.I now have an unbranded 925 EE rom with the 4G option now available.I can safely say the 4g works.Follow the steps in the video.I didn't change the name of the rom folder either.
[Video Tutorial] [ITA-ENG] How to flash ROM on Nokia Lumia - NCS ver. 2013.38.3.2 - WP7&WP8 - YouTube

execvp

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
When I try and download the firmware from the Nokia Care Suite, I just get a message saying 'queued for download' but I wait and nothing happens.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

UPDATE: No worries, a thorough google and have realized what to do.

Hi Paddylaz, what did you do to fix that problem? I'm running into the same thing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes