Product Codes For Lumia 925

vitor.rf

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
so after all of your experiences flashing roms left and right ? any good working firmware for T-Mobile Lumia 925 product code 059S5C4? I have LTE enabled , my device is sim locked , I simply don't give a damn about wireless calling , and also any good link to NCS software with username and password
and will debranding the phone will bypass carriers updates and grab update directly from Microsoft/nokia ? will it also sim unlock the device ?
thanks

a user reported to have flashed 059T883 into T-Mo's L925. As far as I know, everything works perfectly, but tethering (not sure on this)

Debranding will bypass carrier updates, yes.

The sim lock is NOT related to OS or Firmware, thus, flashing it will not unlock or lock the device.

slotti

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so I actually managed to download the latest T-Mobile firmware from NSU (no pushed by T-Mob yet, hoping for black on it). Download went well, but, my NSU tells my that my phone RM-893 is not supported.
Anybody any idea? I checked for updates on my NSU but there seemed to be none. I have NSU version 3.0.0 (2012.51.4) running.
Any help is appreciated.

carguy303

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
so after all of your experiences flashing roms left and right ? any good working firmware for T-Mobile Lumia 925 product code 059S5C4? I have LTE enabled , my device is sim locked , I simply don't give a damn about wireless calling , and also any good link to NCS software with username and password
and will debranding the phone will bypass carriers updates and grab update directly from Microsoft/nokia ? will it also sim unlock the device ?
thanks

I used the UK rom. Worked fantastically. Except for tethering

thaguy

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
so after 7 pages no body confirm flashing a 32GB Euro device to get LTE band in north america is a hardware limitation or a software limitation.

pLUSpISTOL

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the link on the second page to download a working version of Nokia Care Suite and obviously the guide in the opening post.

Couldn't get it to work on a laptop last night running 8.1 Update 1 x64 due to some kind of drivers/device identification problem.
Tried on my main dev laptop today, same OS and x64 as above really but this time it did work with no problems.

Also I downloaded and flashed 059S916 CV GB unbranded ROM and it does give you the option of 4G if you go to Settings > Mobile+SIM > then tap SIM settings you should be presented with a toggle switch. This is on a formerly Vodafone 32GB Lumia 925 which is unlocked and I also get the 4G option on other networks with different SIMs.

Draskghellion

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
What does it mean the "Global Swap" ROM ?? I have been looking for it but i haven't found any information about it, just sites to "download it".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital