Vodafone Germany Lumia 925 32gb

Michael2525

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone. How much is Vodafone Germany Lumia 925 32gb branded? Thinking about buying one simfree online. Any features removed? Any settings removed? Etc...

Thanks

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Cant say much about the Vodafone one, but I bought an international unbranded Lumia in Germany but flashed it with the T-Mobile Firmware. This branded firmware gave me automatic time sync, which was disabled in the internaitonal one and one more accent color (international had 20, branded one 21). There are several apps, which I deinstalled immediately. Couldnt find any disadvantages of the branded phones. Even the updates come earlier on branded phones (especially vodafone).

Go for it ;)

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Yes, the German Telekom firmware. What kind of code do you mean? I just flashed the .1308 firmware from Deutsche Telekom via Navifirm. This is not possible anymore afaik, since Nokia pulled the plug.

ODuis

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I bought the Lumia 925 from Vodaphone and love it. It is branded with a logo, but only during boot. Then I has some joyn client preinstalled (the WhatApp initiative of the german telecom providers, mostly useless but not harming), but nothing special detected so far. The guy in the shop guaranteed that it would work with any SIM.

Tuur

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Can I just buy the 32GB Lumia925 in a Vodafone shop in Germany?
On the Vodafone site I can't seem to buy one without a data plan.
Thanks for your help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes