From Android to Lumia 925

vajnorcan

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I gave up and simply returned mine to get refund. Very nice device, good photos, responsive UI but useless because of this reception problem :(

yep.. I was tempted to go for a refund, but I wanted the camera photos/videos so badly I just gave it another try. so far so good, but I admit, such a flaw in premium device shouldn't really happen at all.

justinhopaolo

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i would like your recommendations on my dilemma.
im currently using a 1 month old note 2 and i've been contemplating if i want to switch to wp8. i have experienced the wp7 before and i have nothing bad to say about it. it's just that time the wpmarket only had 30k apps.

please give me your suggestions if i should switch or not.
also if ever i switch to wp8, which would be better the Lumia 920 with its ips LCD display or the Lumia 925 with the AMOLED display?
i would prefer a phone that has loud audio volume and at least has a decent to more than average battery life.

Additional question: Where do you prefer i buy a Lumia if ever? do you guys have an idea of the current price range of the devices?(Im from The Philippines)

would a lumia be a big downgrade coming from a note 2?

never read about the reception and overheating problem of 925. Are those problems also seen in lumia 920?

kc77

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Personally, I would wait until the next batch of Lumia phones are announced so you can see if you like any of them. If the Note 2 is only a month or so old, then it should be able to hold up a little longer until the new phones are revealed/released.

justinhopaolo

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Personally, I would wait until the next batch of Lumia phones are announced so you can see if you like any of them. If the Note 2 is only a month or so old, then it should be able to hold up a little longer until the new phones are revealed/released.

if i wait im afariad the noet 2 will have a lower resale value. are there news of new lumia phones in the near future?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duncekatie39