sreeraj rajan

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I just purchased a Lumia 925 with Amber pre installed.I copied all contacts from my android phone through transfer my data app ,but now all the contacts with country code is not showing caller ID during incoming call or in call log.If I delete country code from local numbers it will start showing name.I have searched for long and and did many thing like hard reset ,soft reset ,restart etc.I synced google contacts through activesync also.Still there is no change.Somebody please help.
Sree

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if there is any simpler solution, but I think you can add a second number to all contacts.

sreeraj rajan

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday something strange happened.I had a chat with MS support and they advised me to change all numbers with 009xx in the country code to simply 9xx.This solved the issue for incoming calls ,but obviously outgoing stopped working as the country code is wrong.So just for trial I changed 9xx to +9xx and amazingly it started working.I exported my google contacts to excel and replaced all 009xx,009-xx etc with +9xx and imported back to google and synced again to phone.Now it is OK I think.But will have to observe for sometime.For some people it stops working intermittently.In other Windows versions there used to be editable registry to solve this issue ,but now either Nokia or MS has locked down registry (as per XDA threads).:eek:rly:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon