Himanshu Gothwal

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Just bought a new lumia 925. please suggest me some good basic common apps for my phone of any kind. Give some additional suggestions on wp usage since its my first time using this OS

tp2386

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same boat as the OP. My wife and I just picked up a couple of t-mobile 925's. We too have never used this OS. Any good apps of any kind would be appreciated.

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Readit and Baconit for Reddit.
Mytube for YouTube.
Wpcentral for all WP related news.
Moliplayer is the best video player.
Photosynth.
All Rudy Huyn apps.
Proshot Best Camera app.
Waze.
Bing suite of apps.
Poki or owl reader for Pocket.

Tell me your other needs our ask any thing you want.

Oh and welcome aboard.

Himanshu Gothwal

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Thnx dude, tell me about this SKYDRIVE, camera 360, photobeamer and cinemagraph. And what is the difference between the apps nokia camera and nokia smart cam. I have mainly bought 925 because of the CAMERA. so, any good tips with photo editing and enhancing my photo experience with this device would be appreciated :)
I see one major disadvantage. Thats a huge disadvantage for me i want to lock whatsapp,contacts, photos and music section

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
SkyDrive is now OneDrive. You have a OneDrive account for syncing all of your photos and any documents you create or add to your phone, so you should definitely install that.

I personally can't really speak on camera apps as I normally just use the standard camera on the phone. Cinemagraph lets you animate a portion of a photo. I've only used it twice, but it's pretty cool and sometimes funny. Smart Cam I've used as well, but I probably haven't used it to its potential. You can really get some awesome pictures with the standard 925 camera, though. All I can tell you, based on my own experience, is to play around with it and other camera apps once you get your new phone. :smile:

Himanshu Gothwal

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Thanx mate. yeah i have just started playing with the camera. camera apps are kinda complex. so, i think i'll stick to the standard camera. i cannot locate skydrive or onedrive on my phone.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanx mate. yeah i have just started playing with the camera. camera apps are kinda complex. so, i think i'll stick to the standard camera. i cannot locate skydrive or onedrive on my phone.

You should be able to find OneDrive in the Windows Phone Store. You can locate it with the Store app on your phone.

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
There are try options for all the apps I have told you. You can use all the apps in trial version.
If you have Nokia Camera then you don't need smartcam. Blink is same as cinemagraph.
Fotor and Picsart are the best photo editing apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon