Managing Skydrive..?

Serious Tone

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to manage what albums get backed up to Skydrive? For an example, if I have the phone set to back up photos automatically, can I have it only backup the photos in my "Saved Photos" album and not every picture taken in the "Camera Roll" album? Or do I have to go to the Skydrive app and just delete the "Camera Roll" album every so often?

Also, if I turn off the automatic backup, is there then a way to manually back up at the time I want to? Or do I just go in and turn it on, wait for it to back up then turn it off again?

Thanks!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
You can turn backup off. It's under settings>backup>photos.

As for manual backup, you can choose photos and save them to SkyDrive. Just select them and there should be save to SkyDrive under the three-dot menu.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I know you can turn it off.

But the other answer is pretty much what I was looking for, thanks.
If you don't want to upload them one at a time, you can also do it by syncing photos to your computer and deciding which to upload to skydrive from there. Just another option for you to consider.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
If you don't want to upload them one at a time, you can also do it by syncing photos to your computer and deciding which to upload to skydrive from there. Just another option for you to consider.
Actually, you could select multiple items with the select tool and save to SkyDrive appears under the three dot menu.

Teeb omus

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I think just "Camera Roll" goes when set to auto. And that is only option for that.
Any you upload manually go to "manual uploads" folder. Somebody correct if not right.
thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes