Minor annoyance - is there a way to completely close music?

welchpm

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
It's a minor annoyance, but an annoyance nonetheless: Whenever I tap the volume up or down, the volume pop-up shows what music I was last playing, and it's paused. Is there a way to completely STOP the music from "playing", so it doesn't show up when I tap the volume up or down?

nufan947

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
It's a minor annoyance, but an annoyance nonetheless: Whenever I tap the volume up or down, the volume pop-up shows what music I was last playing, and it's paused. Is there a way to completely STOP the music from "playing", so it doesn't show up when I tap the volume up or down?

I still don't have a WP but have been on these forums for months, and if I remember correctly there's actually an app called Stop The Music. Lol you pin a tile to your start screen from within that app and tapping the tile shuts down all music apps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

MikeLip

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I still don't have a WP but have been on these forums for months, and if I remember correctly there's actually an app called Stop The Music. Lol you pin a tile to your start screen from within that app and tapping the tile shuts down all music apps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

This. Works great. There is a pay app that does the same thing, but get the free one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2