I am looking to make the switch but..

manders500

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I cannot find the 928 anywhere so that I can take a look at it. Is MS having a hard time getting anyone to sell their devices? When Surface came out you could only go to a MS store to look at it which I would imagine hurt their sales.

jt09xlt

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I walked right into Verizon last evening and they had a working display of it to play with. Try some of your local Verizon stores.

Trevor Halsey

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I had to get mine online from Verizon a few months ago. None of my regional stores even had working devices in their stores. None of the franchise Verizon stores carried Windows Phones. The closest Verizon corporate store is ~30 minutes from my residence and they were the only one who had accessories for my 928. I got the case for my phone and some screen protectors from them; I still haven't applied them to the screen yet. Best Buy in my region has never carried a Windows Phone (and continues to do so), yet I can make a 40 minute trip to the Cincinnati Microsoft Store and they have gobs of them.

nwildcat

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
It must be regional because every single Verizon near me has the 928 (they also all have the 822 and the 8X). Best Buys near me have them as well. So it is likely your area, call around to VZW stores and ask if they have any in stock for you to demo that way you save time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon