Repairs needed

I am 711

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
The gyroscope in my 928 recently stopped working. I have tried soft and hard resets and it still is not working. I have contacted Nokia and they told me that I would have to send in my phone for repair which could take weeks; I don't want to give up my phone for that long. They also said that I could take it to the store where I bought it and talk to them. I have not yet had a chance to go to my local Verizon store to see if I could get a replacement. I got the phone less than a week after it came out in May. Does anyone know if Verizon will give me a replacement or if I have any alternatives that don't void my warranty? Not having a gyroscope is not the end of the world but I would like to keep this phone for another year and a half or so having a working phone would be great. My phone has not been dropped and still looks brand new, so I have no idea why it just stopped working.

Thanks!

palaudawg

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I had the same experience (motion sensor). Nokia was less than helpful. Verizon on the other hand sent me out a "like new" replacement immediately. All is good now.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes