Strange burn screen i have ever seen.

infestedd

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
I was about to post on another related topic, but since its so diferent, i decided to make an new one.
First, i have high end smartphone for years... this must be my 2 or 3 device with amoled so far.
Now for the burn:
Since its impossible to photograph it, i took one screen from internet and tried to reproduce the burn. It cant be seen unless on very low light, when the screen bright is set to the lowest, or almost on it. The display shows some stains, that are more black, than the current display. but again, it cant be seen usualy, even in dark places, it can hardly be seen, and it dont afect any other color. so i kinda discard some type of glass stain
Anyone have any idea if it can be fixed? or at least what it could be? its very strange, since you imagine, the display dont shows an black color, or am i wrong? sorry for my english, here is the picture:
lumia928-920-text.jpg

madyrocksin

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I think that has been caused by excess press on those areas of the screen, may be not sure. Try the nokia care

are you using any screen protector, are you sure those marks are not because of the protector ??

infestedd

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
nope, i dont use screen protectors. the only think unusual that i remember, is that i left the phone on an evening sun for about an half an hour, thats when i started to notice, dunno if its related too
I think that has been caused by excess press on those areas of the screen, may be not sure. Try the nokia care

are you using any screen protector, are you sure those marks are not because of the protector ??

john_blaze

May 24, 2013
Visit site
@infestedd, this might sound like a dumb question (since you posted this in the 928 forum) but is your phone a 928 or 920?

I only ask because the screenshot you posted shows AT&T apps which I believe are only available to AT&T branded phones, of which, the 928 isn't one of them.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre