930 Free Wireless bundle Uk

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Just wondered if anyone knew how the wireless bundle would be getting to us? I mean do we get it with the phone? Do we have to wait a while? Or do we have to claim for it via another site?

Feed back would be fantastic!

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Just wondered if anyone knew how the wireless bundle would be getting to us? I mean do we get it with the phone? Do we have to wait a while? Or do we have to claim for it via another site?

Feed back would be fantastic!

I'm assuming/hoping it'll all turn up at the same time as the phone. Hopefully it's not a voucher where you have to go to store to redeem it (just to save faffing really). Hopefully we'll get a nice big bundle of goodies at the same time!

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
That's a bit rubbish, so do we know if the bundle the speaker and wireless charger will be same colour as the phone?

From Carphone Warehouse, the bundle changed with the phone colour, but only for the speaker. It seems the wireless charging plate is white regardless of what colour phone, but they seem to be batching the speaker to the handset. At least that's what the infographic shows.

DuncanF62

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
From their FAQ the Clove bundle is all white (speaker + charging plate) whatever colour phone you buy.

Found this page on Phone4U which appears to be from the horse's (Nokia's) mouth. It says ...

11.Accessories kit available:
Orange contains Orange MD-12, White DC-50 + ?20 Windows Store voucher
Green contains Green MD-12, White DC-50 + ?20 Windows Store voucher
White contains White MD-12, White DC-50 + ?20 Windows Store voucher
Yellow contains Yellow MD-12, White DC-50 + ?20 Windows Store voucher

CPW states the kit is free with "selected pay monthly and upgrade deals". Cheeky sods trying to drive people to contracts! I suspect they will give way if you push given this is an MS/Nokia deal.

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
You'd need to ask them... as it will vary from retailer to retailer.

As for dispatch, it will undoubtedly follow after a minimum of 14 days - which is your statutory 'cancellation with no penalty' period... they need to make sure you're going to keep the phone before letting you have the freebies :D

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

As for dispatch, it will undoubtedly follow after a minimum of 14 days - which is your statutory 'cancellation with no penalty' period... they need to make sure you're going to keep the phone before letting you have the freebies :D

Snake when did we say your 930 was coming Friday?

gphoneone

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Apart from Clove all other retailers are advertising the bundle as a freebie for those upgrading or taking out a new contract! So 😠 that they are ripping people off. But to keep on track, if you look at Clove you will notice a Nokia UK link, this is similar to the 920 offer when it first came out. You need to enter the code on the 930 box, but you need to wait two weeks before you can enter this information and then it is dispatched.

Br1an_g

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site

Carphone gave me my cashback immediately in store and I don't have the handset yet!

Sent from my HTC One X using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Snake when did we say your 930 was coming Friday?
In theory ;)
Carphone gave me my cashback immediately in store and I don't have the handset yet!
This is obviously at the discretion of CPW - the rest of the bundle seems 'standard' across the operators, so I doubt they've got the control over that :|
They'll probably pull the cashback out of your bank account if you leave within 14 days... check the small print :D lol

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
It looks like you will need to fill in a form as per the 1020 camera grip offer. And then its 28 days after that ;)

As per the T&C's posted from Phones 4 u

"6.The offer can be claimed by visiting nokia.ly/930-offer-uk and entering the IMEI number which came with the phone (found on the side of your Nokia box or by entering *#06# into your phone). Customers must then complete an online form containing their name, address, email address and date of purchase.

7. The Accessories kit is intended to be delivered within 28 days of application, however please note that in the event of extensive demand there might be a delay with the delivery of accessories."

mmmm thinking this will work for us impatient buggers who got ours from Amazon France lol ;)

vc-10

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
So that sounds like the 930 is generally available with the offer? I can't find anything about it on any carrier website, as they're all just saying 'coming soon'.

PabsTheGeek

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm also awaiting for O2 to update its website. But I'm on Refresh which means I can cancel my plan and get the device elsewhere rather easily and it won't be expensive for me :)

Richard Culverhouse

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Unlocked-mobiles reckon you'll have to go claim the lot on Thursday when you receive the handset (will need the iemi no.)
And in an email they said there is a limited number.

Trevor Jones

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Just preordered my 930 instore with O2.
They had no idea about the preorder accessories kit though, but reading the above posts it does look like it's for everyone.

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Look at the poster/advert, you claim on-line, which means i doubt anyone will be getting the freebies on launch day.

nokia-930-bundle-offer.jpg

This is the same URL that Phones4U mentioned in the T&C's, its the same process for most of the freebies given away by Nokia from what i can see too. Nokia gets an external agency to deal with the claims.

Lumia 930 offer is done by KONDOR LTD - lumia930offer.co.uk is what the nokia.ly/930-offer-uk links to.
Lumia 1020 offer is done by Opia Limited - nokia1020grip.co.uk

If its the same as the Lumia 1020 grip offer all you will need is your IMEI number :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb