GT Racing 2 Bugs! on my 930!

Eduard Vlad Ilie

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
After recently having my hands on the orange 930 (love this phone) I decided to install some games...so I went to the Store and downloaded GT Racing 2. After waiting some time for the game to download...I found out that the text in the game is not readable...is this happening to all 930 phones?...Its a brand new one that has three weeks....all latest updates install...no developer preview installed.

Another thing is that when im playing the water is an visible and it shows like being a dark sheet...odd.

I will include some screenshots of the game...wp_ss_20140828_0001.jpgwp_ss_20140828_0005.jpg

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem on my 1520. I think it has something to do with 1080p displays.
Other 930 owners experience the same thing....

roni09riku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I also noticed that the first time I opened the game after I updated to Cyan on my 1520. I tried reinstalling but nothing changed. Somehow I feel relieved that I'm not the only one with this. I was worried my phone might be broken. I was able to run this game properly before.

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
YEah I get the garbled text on my 930 also. I tried reinstalling the game but that didn't do anything. In the end, I just uninstalled the game.

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
You have nothing to worry about! Its Gameloft 's Fault! It will happen to all devices with cyan! Cyan is the culprit! :) Gameloft recently updated it to support 512mb devices so next update will optimize it for cyan! :) Btw there's nothing wrong with ua 930 its happening on my bro's 1520 too! :/ If u have any Gameloft games issues do search the forum's for a thread titled Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread(sorry I don't have a link :) ) Its dedicated to Gameloft issues! So feel free to ask ur issues there! :)

Eduard Vlad Ilie

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
You have nothing to worry about! Its Gameloft 's Fault! It will happen to all devices with cyan! Cyan is the culprit! :) Gameloft recently updated it to support 512mb devices so next update will optimize it for cyan! :) Btw there's nothing wrong with ua 930 its happening on my bro's 1520 too! :/ If u have any Gameloft games issues do search the forum's for a thread titled Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread(sorry I don't have a link :) ) Its dedicated to Gameloft issues! So feel free to ask ur issues there! :)

Thanks!I'll check that.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Just installed gt racing 2, 2 days ago. Excellent game, even better than asphalt 8. But many bugs
1. Game is sometimes unresponsive when you open it
2. At the start of a race, it always lags like hell, at least for 3 races
3. Improper notifications(I upgrade a car & it notifies me about another one)
4. Sometimes multiplayer is not proper(it has connection issues sometimes or sometimes if you get out of multiplayer screen, you don't always get your coins back)
I have 1320 running Lumia cyan. Its very bad that this game lags even on 1 Gb ram phones, but I am positive that with the next update, all this bugs get fixed hopefully. Anyway, thanks gameloft for a good game...👍

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
All of gameloft games are buggy as **** I find (well the ones I played).
Dungeon gems is a fairly cool game...ONCE IT FREAKING WORKS. I think its still on its release version and it keeps crashing on startup. There is the odd time that it'll actually successfully load and run but 90% of the time it just sits on the gameloft splash screen and dies.

GT Racing 2 has garbled corrupted text. The game seems to run fine otherwise but I cant tell what in the hell im tapping on for options and such.

Dungeon hunter seems trouble free at the moment, I did try despicaple me minion rush one time and found the framerate to be lacking....

I don't think any of the games are optimized on windows as is apparent the framrate is suffering. We've got one of the best GPU's on the market at the moment...it doesn't make sense.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
All of gameloft games are buggy as **** I find (well the ones I played).
Dungeon gems is a fairly cool game...ONCE IT FREAKING WORKS. I think its still on its release version and it keeps crashing on startup. There is the odd time that it'll actually successfully load and run but 90% of the time it just sits on the gameloft splash screen and dies.

GT Racing 2 has garbled corrupted text. The game seems to run fine otherwise but I cant tell what in the hell im tapping on for options and such.

Dungeon hunter seems trouble free at the moment, I did try despicaple me minion rush one time and found the framerate to be lacking....

I don't think any of the games are optimized on windows as is apparent the framrate is suffering. We've got one of the best GPU's on the market at the moment...it doesn't make sense.

Nope not all gameloft games are buggy. I only have bugs on gt racing 2, hope they'll fix it soon. Minion rush had a few bugs when they released jelly lab update, but then they fixed it in 2 days. Now everything is fine. Even asphalt 8 is not buggy. Many other gameloft games which I tried were also without bugs. C'mon its gameloft, they fix all the bugs as soon as possible, still can't understand what's wrong with gt racing 2.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Its been a week since I downloaded gt racing 2, as usual, it used to lag in the start, but now its even worse, this game won't even start, I've tried moving it to my phone, still it keeps on crashing as soon as I open it

AlexanderPD

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
i used to play a little with DirectX and got similar effect when used wrong allocation for sprite's memory buffer!
I think thats only a Gameloft side problem

korbenn

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
Installed yesterday due to rave reviews and to have a concurrent experience with Asphalt 8, but... the text is corrupt.

Nothing can help, right?

captaincalamity

May 8, 2013
Visit site
The game actually plays pretty well, but has terribly corrupted fonts on the layouts, huds etc...its been like this since Gameloft released it, they haven't updated in ages and probably don't intend to, why do i like Windows phone I ask myself, yet another issue that wont get fixed

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Not had corrupt text but a lot of other glitched visuals are present on my 950, most often in the sky and signage. Nothing that really gets in the way though.

That said, despite being smooth and playable, I ultimately uninstalled it because it still spams you with reminders to play outside the app, regardless of settings, which is simply malicious and insulting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes