Lumia Denim Camera Walkthrough and Comparison

galbenush

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Unprocessed DNG is a contradiction in terms mate.

What i meant in the question was if the photos shown in the movie are "as-is pictures from shooting with DNG(5-16)", or just JPEG files exported directly from shooting JPEG(5-16), which are heavily modded by the apps used to take them.

What i want to find out in the end is if pictures taken with lumia camera classic on cyan are different on denim. I have denim and do not like the weird processing Lumia camera does after you take a shot. (Flash portraits from close rage end up being yellow, pink cartoon drawings for example, dark areas in a frame become just a dark black, no details in it etc) Lumia Camera Classic works the same as in Cyan, and i was interested if there are new real image algorithms in Denim, or just that processing added by Lumia Camera.

Cannot test myself since i don't have cyan anymore, and no test shots prepared before flashing my phone.

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Since the lumia camera/ denim update i cant share photos from the camera app i have to go into the camera roll from the home screen and share from there, with apps like whats app & 6tag.
i guess its just a case of the developers catching up with the OS
anyone else ????

naeem151287

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Since the lumia camera/ denim update i cant share photos from the camera app i have to go into the camera roll from the home screen and share from there, with apps like whats app & 6tag.
i guess its just a case of the developers catching up with the OS
anyone else ????

Same here. I think Lumia Camera isn't complete yet (noticed other inconsistencies as well) and a future update should sort that out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsa3