horriblest alarm

shamrockhead

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
So the other day i had an appointment, but slept through the alarm. Can you tell me which alarm you've found best?
Out of all the phones ive had so far, the only one that woke me every time without fail was the Blackberry 'Evolving Dream', so i would like something equally horrible....
Thanks

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Make your own.. Mine is a clip of Mussorgsky's The Great Gates of Kiev. The orchestration seems to get louder when the alarms repeats!!

Jean Sagarese

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Try Wakie it is the only thing I use and it works on all platforms - you get a personal wake up call and it is usually never the same person - you pick the song for your alarm, and there is a back up alarm too

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Try Wakie it is the only thing I use and it works on all platforms - you get a personal wake up call and it is usually never the same person - you pick the song for your alarm, and there is a back up alarm too

I didn't even know it was available on Windows for phones. Thanks.

Downloading.......

Stefan Holder

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm still catching my breath afer reading the title of this post. More specifically, "Horriblest"! Lmao. 😂
Sent from my Lumia 1320 all the way from Jupiter.

GeordieSi

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
i got the 'iphone loud' alarm tone from the Free Ringtones app (app has a blue background with musical note). It never failed me on my iphone so it seemed logical to continue using it on my Nokia.
Wether or not it wakes me up in a good mood is an entirely diferent story.......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonkalas