How do I get the SensorCore back

Smart_S

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Hey there, this is my first post so be gentle... Few months ago I had a problem/bug when some settings cannot be opened because of some kind of error. I fixed it by changing the year to 21somethingsomething which caused those settings to uninstall themselves and then you download them from the store bla bla............. Anyway the SensorCore was bugged too so I uninstalled it but I couldn't download it again. And now I'm stuck with the Denim update without the neat Hey Cortana feature :( . Anybody knows how to get the SensorCore?
Without some hard resetting if possible :)

Darren Walsh

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey there, this is my first post so be gentle... Few months ago I had a problem/bug when some settings cannot be opened because of some kind of error. I fixed it by changing the year to 21somethingsomething which caused those settings to uninstall themselves and then you download them from the store bla bla............. Anyway the SensorCore was bugged too so I uninstalled it but I couldn't download it again. And now I'm stuck with the Denim update without the neat Hey Cortana feature :( . Anybody knows how to get the SensorCore?
Without some hard resetting if possible :)

Just type motion data windows phone into google and it will take you to the app in the search settings

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I found it in the store but it says that it's not available for my device

Today there was an update for the motion data app.
I am on denim.
I tried also to find the motion data app (via an old article in WC) but pushing the link also ended in a no available app (like you).
So best thing to do is to keep an eye on a WC article about the todays update. And than follow the link to the (new) app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes