UK Vendors shipping to US?

PiggyMiddle

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I really need to buy a 930 and the only local ones I can find are at Expansys ($399) and B&H ($499). Emailing them, they cannot (or will not) tell me if Denim is yet available for their sourced versions.

I understand that the Expansys is from Thailand and Denim has just been released there, but they also show varying shipping times for each color so not sure if they are all coming from Thailand or not.

Anyway, just read that Denim is available with the 930 and O2 in the UK, so any suggestions on where I can buy a 930 from a reliable UK firm that does International shipping?

I want the 930 for it's camera, so Denim is an important part of it due to the huge benefits available with that update and the 930-camera.

Thanks

PiggyMiddle

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Fred, I will check what Clove are offering.

If you check my OP, I was asking about Expansys/B&H for "for their sourced versions" as in, the Country they are coming from. They would not tell me (actually ignored my emails) where they were coming from so I could not check the msoft Denim-release list to see if it had been released in that Country for the 930.

The Devil's in the details.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I emailed a few sellers on ebay yesterday from the UK, and none of them were interested. I sold things all over the world on ebay - I don't understand folk's reluctance.

PiggyMiddle

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Gordon, thanks for trying.

I checked the Clove site and with International shipping it would run to about the same as buying at B&H and almost a 100-bucks more than Expansys. I may just cross my fingers and get the Expansys and hope it is Thailand base or another country already with Denim. They have a small return window, so will try and get a Denim-condition on the purchase.

p.s.
The auction site sellers may be reluctant if they are using the built-in payments, the system may not accept overseas purchases.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes