I recently upgrade my 930 to Win 10.

From the moment I upgraded I noticed my touch screen starting to behave unusually.

When scrolling up or down on the tile screen it randomly swipes left to the apps list.

This also occasionally happens when I tap on a tile to open an app. It swipes left instead.

Whilst not a massive issue on the whole, it is an annoyance as happens regularly. My swipe action hasn't changed, and after much scrutiny I'm definitely not swiping left in error, especially when just opening an app.

Never happened on 8.1.

Is anyone else experiencing this ? Is this a bug ? Can it be fixed ? Is it some new feature I'm unaware of ?

cheers

Dibnoid
    07-13-2016 09:41 AM
    I recently upgrade my 930 to Win 10.

From the moment I upgraded I noticed my touch screen starting to behave unusually.

When scrolling up or down on the tile screen it randomly swipes left to the apps list.

This also occasionally happens when I tap on a tile to open an app. It swipes left instead.

Whilst not a massive issue on the whole, it is an annoyance as happens regularly. My swipe action hasn't changed, and after much scrutiny I'm definitely not swiping left in error, especially when just opening an app.

Never happened on 8.1.

Is anyone else experiencing this ? Is this a bug ? Can it be fixed ? Is it some new feature I'm unaware of ?

cheers

Dibnoid

it used to be an issue some months back where the right part of the start screen was too sensitive and would go to apps list. Maybe tap a bit more to the left - or wait for the next update
    07-13-2016 10:44 AM