Yet ANOTHER delay???

admorris#AC

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Yea, I had the One for a little while...dumped it. Realized shortly after buying that I'm just completely tired of their skin. Much bigger fan of Touchwiz and Samsung. Glad you're happy with your new phone though. I suspect you'll be back shortly...hehe

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

pci2k

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I sure hope that this comes out soon. I actually geeked out and bought a case. I bought the case with the kickstand off Amazon. Total of $4 shipped so it's no loss if there's a delay. It looks just like the one from Wireless Ground. The case is definitely a tad bigger than the 920. I had a friend put his 920 inside the gel case and there was some wiggle room.
The case dimensions are: 3" x 5 and 5/8" x 5/8" by the way.
Amazon.com: For Nokia Lumia 929 Cover Case (T-Stand Hybrid Black / Dark Blue): Cell Phones & Accessories

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I sure hope that this comes out soon. I actually geeked out and bought a case. I bought the case with the kickstand off Amazon. Total of $4 shipped so it's no loss if there's a delay. It looks just like the one from Wireless Ground. The case is definitely a tad bigger than the 920. I had a friend put his 920 inside the gel case and there was some wiggle room.
The case dimensions are: 3" x 5 and 5/8" x 5/8" by the way.
Amazon.com: For Nokia Lumia 929 Cover Case (T-Stand Hybrid Black / Dark Blue): Cell Phones & Accessories

Isn't it actually a little concerning how cheap that case is? Maybe the device isn't coming out...

ballanda

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
We WP fans are gonna have to suck it up on this one. This is a transitional quarter, and probably year for Nokia / Microsoft. Not everything is going to crank out like Nokia did in 2013. Might as well stand pat until WP8.1 comes out, and the first wave of associated devices is well established.

I just dumped my 928 with a cracked screen (courtesy of whiskey and tequila) on eBay, and bought an unlocked 925 & Straight Talk SIM. I'm gonna ride this out at $48.92/month, until It seems worthwhile to jump back on the big carrier merry go round. Who knows, maybe the GSM 5" variant will come out before the Icon, and I'll just get that.

IdemanEric

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm kinda joking... but it wouldn't be the first time they made some device available without making any hoopla over it. Glass half full man!!!

Maybe they already launched it and have a CES booth set up at The Barbary Coast Hotel and can't figure out why no one is there. Of course, there is the marketing philosophy that says "always wait till no one cares." or... Maybe I have that wrong?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon