Nokia camera vs built in camera

johnnyshinta

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
The only think I've noticed about the Nokia camera app is its slower. I haven't noticed a huge difference in pictured. Can anyone tell me where the difference is? Maybe I'm not using it right.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
There isn't a difference with same settings between the two. The difference is that Nokia cam allows you to adjust other camera settings. Like focus and exposure. Those other settings allow you to take better photos.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Ok, here's my list:

Nokia Pro Cam/Beta*-
-Tap to focus (u know this 1)
-Infinite picture taking after first pic, (holding cam button down or half pressed)
- videos play automatically in camera roll*
-adjustments for focus, exposure, etc.
-Timer
-Bracketing (used for HDR photos)
- Framing grids and and photo review
- Video/ audio bass filtering (make your subject sound clearer by taking out harsher sounds, bass.

Built-in Cam
-Allows you to disable continuous focusing. Great when your subject isn't close to you. Hate it when you see videos but always see the camera trying to focus.

The best "beginners" tips can be found under "tutorial" within the app. Just apply those settings to your pics and you'll be fine. Make sure to post some pics and feel free to ask anything.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
There isn't a difference with same settings between the two. The difference is that Nokia cam allows you to adjust other camera settings. Like focus and exposure. Those other settings allow you to take better photos.

Nokia Camera app also allows you to capture images using DNG RAW format, which gives you much more post capture options.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes