Orange and Green backs

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
thanks for the link! very interesting! I don't know if I'd risk my phone like this. I also love love love the white of my Icon. The finish is amazing. Not a typical white. Not glossy. Not glassy. Not solid. It's kind of like a seashell type of white which is very cool.

moverton

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Well,I most definitely would not go through all the steps, but it seems to remove the back is only to step two. I'd go that far too change the back for sure.

Last edited:

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Not even worried about warranty issues on this.

The difficult part, I think, would be getting the back plate back into place. I'd totally consider it if I could get my hands on a green back plate. I also think it'd be interesting to have a black back on a white Icon.

Not sure how accessible 930 back plates are going to be in the US. This Ebay vendor from China that sells a lot of phone parts has white and black backs for the Icon, not for the 930. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...Cell_Phone_PDA_Cases&var=&hash=item20e427144a

moverton

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
The difficult part, I think, would be getting the back plate back into place. I'd totally consider it if I could get my hands on a green back plate. I also think it'd be interesting to have a black back on a white Icon.

Not sure how accessible 930 back plates are going to be in the US. This Ebay vendor from China that sells a lot of phone parts has white and black backs for the Icon, not for the 930. Replacement Battery Back Door Cover for Nokia Lumia Icon 929 LTE A w Wireless | eBay
Decided to check eBay again today and found a seller in Spain that is carrying a Green, Orange, White and Black one. All are $16.39 but they do not include any of the antennas. :( Want ones that include them all. Will keep looking.

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I don't have any good camera's but I do have plenty of kids and gadgets running around that I could probably get something like that done.

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm a pretty big green color fan so once I saw the 930 came in green and I had the Icon I started waiting for the chance to buy it. I have a clear case for my Icon so I can protect it and at the same time show off the color.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Really interested to see how this works for you. If it does im for sure buying a green back.

I run my phone naked so id love to show the green off in all its glory :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077