Official 8.1/Denim for the Icon?

pbphotos

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Lets hope the upgrade goes smoothly... T-16 min till that magic 1pm est

jrtintpa

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if this is a known bug or not, but it seems like this update to Denim has slowed all of my clocks.

Why is it not 1pm yet? How did all of the clocks stop moving?

Mr. Brown

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I just flashed mine. I figured it would be nice to start out fresh anyway. Well it's not all that fresh since I'm restoring from backup and taking forever to reinstall all the apps.

Mr. Brown

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I just tried using the Truecaller app, but it says it still won't work because my phone isn't running Cyan. I guess it must be a problem with the app, it doesn't realize that Denim is Cyan plus more.

jazz70

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I think double tap to wake is a hardware limitation on the Icon. Seems like there might be more to the internals being different from the 930 than just the antennas/networking.

you may be right I wish we could find the reason for the omission of double tap to wake :confused:

Kieta

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Done with the update via the Tool, got my accounts set back up, settings and about half way done pushing apps that I actually use to my phone. So happy today!

Joseph Anthony2

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
For someone that installed the developer's preview to get windows 8.1 on Lumia icon....what is the general consensus about the best way to go about installing the new official denim update/windows 8.1 from Verizon?

Should I turn DP off? How should I go about this...? Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes