Getting to your contacts list while on the phone

Hotvak123

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Well on a call the other night I tried to access my contact list, it keep putting me back to the call screen, (caller id, speaker phone, mute, etc.) but no contact list icon, so you have to hit home, then people, then name , and open the contact to retrieve the number. tedious to say the least. and it's bad enough, but half way though the process it kicks back to the call screen, now its frustrating. I had to call them back.

I salved the problem by put my contacts in a folder on my start screen. simple enough , but I still had to open the folder, and each contact to retrieve the number. Well I was watching the folder cycle though the names, it came to me, why not add the number with the name , John 123-123-123, (if you want the number above the name add it first), now the live tile will cycle though showing the name and phone number, open up the folder and you get all the names with number in front of you.
I have gone from 5 steps to 2 steps. I would of been so much easer if they would have added an contact icon to the key pad.

wp_ss_20141109_0002.jpgwp_ss_20141109_0001.jpg

Hotvak123

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
found another program that work really well, can be found in the store , called CONTACTS (almost metro) app, when open it shows your list of favorites, with name and Number. one thing I like about it is you can call or text right from your favorite list .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon