After the Denim update I can no longer disconnect a call from conference calling. Before I had the PRIVATE button when I was on a conference call, giving me the choice to hang up a caller and stay on with the other. Now when I am in a conference call instead of the PRIVATE button, I get a HOLD button. Also when I am on a regular call, if I have call waiting active and a call is coming through, if I click on the other call to answer, I am not able to click or FLASH back to my original call. This is very frustrating because I am dropping calls because the FLASH button is no longer available. Please let me know if there is a fix, and or if its only happening to Verizon customer.

Michael Bromley likes this.
    03-30-2015 01:35 PM
    After the Denim update I can no longer disconnect a call from conference calling. Before I had the PRIVATE button when I was on a conference call, giving me the choice to hang up a caller and stay on with the other. Now when I am in a conference call instead of the PRIVATE button, I get a HOLD button. Also when I am on a regular call, if I have call waiting active and a call is coming through, if I click on the other call to answer, I am not able to click or FLASH back to my original call. This is very frustrating because I am dropping calls because the FLASH button is no longer available. Please let me know if there is a fix, and or if its only happening to Verizon customer.

The icon is exclusive to the verizon.They can answer you better.This did not happen on my freinds 730,atleast that's what i Saw
    03-31-2015 03:50 AM
    I'm glad you raised this question, although I'm guessing its an OS and not necessarily Icon or Verizon issue. I have trouble w dropping the 2nd call without hanging up on the 1st. Would love to learn how to manage this better.
    04-04-2015 08:52 AM