penny arcade

aapold

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I posted about this but the post got deleted (I'm guessing because there was a profanity in the strip).

anyway, the news article is more relevant, if you go down to the bottom there is a long post by Gabe listing why he likes his Samsung Focus and his upcoming test of taking it to the San Diego comic-con.... (warning there is some profanity in the news story as well).

I think this is fairly significant, in the right circles Gabe and Tycho are celebrities and can certainly influence people. I like that as an artist he appreciates the design elements of the metro UI.

Last edited:

aapold

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Never mind. I saw it was in a news article I missed (did a search for "penny" and nothing came up). anyway wasn't sure what other forum it belonged in so put it in here, but at this point just delete the thread...

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
My question is what does this have to do with Windows Phone General Discussion? I don't get it.

To be fair, it shows the devices is reaching to "celebrities" which in turn will make it a hot device. If for example Obama was show using a Windows Phone or tweeting from it. It will gather lots of attention from the people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon