The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    I posted about this but the post got deleted (I'm guessing because there was a profanity in the strip).

anyway, the news article is more relevant, if you go down to the bottom there is a long post by Gabe listing why he likes his Samsung Focus and his upcoming test of taking it to the San Diego comic-con.... (warning there is some profanity in the news story as well).

I think this is fairly significant, in the right circles Gabe and Tycho are celebrities and can certainly influence people. I like that as an artist he appreciates the design elements of the metro UI.
    Last edited by aapold; 07-13-2011 at 04:23 PM.
    07-13-2011 02:43 PM
    My question is what does this have to do with Windows Phone General Discussion? I don't get it.
    07-13-2011 09:16 PM
    Never mind. I saw it was in a news article I missed (did a search for "penny" and nothing came up). anyway wasn't sure what other forum it belonged in so put it in here, but at this point just delete the thread...
    07-13-2011 09:22 PM
    If you want to continue discussing this I can move it to the off topic forum?
    07-13-2011 09:24 PM
    My question is what does this have to do with Windows Phone General Discussion? I don't get it.
    To be fair, it shows the devices is reaching to "celebrities" which in turn will make it a hot device. If for example Obama was show using a Windows Phone or tweeting from it. It will gather lots of attention from the people.
    07-13-2011 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD