SB predictions anyone?

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Interesting. I am not much of a gambler either. I've went on a few of the Illinois gambling boats with friends and as soon as I lose $20, I am done gambling. I work too hard for my money, :cool:

Yeah save that money, man! Gambling are for suckers! :p

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I'm not feeling the smack talking... Rolle started it, but I will never root for Boston to win any kind of championship... unless I can make millions :p

Brady has to win, he has a new house to pay for and his wife makes twice as many millions as he does. :D

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm not feeling the smack talking... Rolle started it, but I will never root for Boston to win any kind of championship... unless I can make millions :p

Rolle can talk smack all he wants. Cause he went to Miami for college. (That's my team) lol

straitda

May 27, 2011
Visit site
The only game I was interested in watching today was already played. It was a 3-3 draw between Man U and Chelsea. My Chelsea should have put the game away but they let Man U back in the game. KTBFFH!

Super Bowl? Meh. I'm a Redskins fan at heart, but given the last two decades of shame, I've lost interest in American football.

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express

straitda

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I have to say the Man U vs. Chelsea game was a lot more exciting. The replay is on Fox Soccer Channel right now. You can probably catch the second half if you tune in now.

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
10 to 9 at the half that a close game so far. looks like the Giants are slowing down and the Patriots are gaining momentum.

The important questions are Who so drinking beer? What are you eating?

dave-blake-albums26-95.jpg
dave-blake-albums26-94.jpg

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
So that's what a Budweiser looks like now. I guess I need to drink more :D

dave-blake-albums26-95.jpg

The last beer I had was one of these:

35215qg.jpg

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'll take a bow on behalf of my boys. Thank you, thank you.

Eli is clutch and that thread that someone created about Eli is really making me look spot-on from what I said.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2