Favourite Music Genre and 2 fav artists??

iloveamystery

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Genre: Rock

Artists/Bands: The Decemberists, The Dresden Dolls/Amanda Palmer

Sometimes those two fit within that genre, but most of the time not.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I like every thing to tell you the truth.

I am listening more to Latin (according to Zune) at the moment... Reggaeton, Salsa, Bachata, Merengue.

Favorite artists... since I picked Latin, I'll say Wisin Y Yandel (duo) and Omega.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
The genre I listen to most is contemporary christian. Favorite artists are Third Day and Building 429.

I listen to a lot of older music too. I have a CCR station and old country station on iheartradio.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Rock, alt.
So many bands. Nirvana, chili peppers, to Death Cab for cutie, decemberists, longwave, frightned rabbit.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I am a tad boring in music tastes. But I am trying to branch out.

Like Scottcraft, I listen to Contemporary Christian. I also have really found a lot of the newer rock bands my Daughter listens to are fun.

But, I grew up a Huge Sammy Hagar fan, so Chickenfoot is now among my favs. Anything with Mark Tremonti: his recent solo effort, while he was with Creed, and especially Alter Bridge which is my new favorite band, period.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I like pop. My most favourite song and it's funny! :D[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/YT] GANGNAM STYLE!!!!! LOVE THIS SONG!!! and over 100 million people do sounds like open condom style

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I pretty much listen to anything. I couldn't really pick a favorite genre or artist. I listen to rock, country, jazz, blues, R&B, reggae, pop, hip-hop, classical. It all depends on my mood.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes