Is it just me or does LG make crappy products?

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
It seems to me that an LG product is something you buy for temporary use then throw it away. Does anyone else think the same?

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I see them sort of like.. jack of all trades, masters of none. I wouldnt really have to think about buying an LG product in most genres of technology except computers and phones. Computers cos well, most OEM products are quite bad at that pricepoint and phones cos Nokia simply does more suitable products for me. Generally speaking there are very few phone manufacturers I would buy a phone from, most likely.

But yeah, they make good TVs for example, given the right price I wouldnt hesitate on buying one. I have a Samsung TV atm cos I got a killer deal for it.

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Wow their TV's are garbage. They are cheap that's the only reason people like them. If Samsung or insignia had their TV's on sale for the same price as LG. People would jump at Samsung and would pick insignia over LG.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Wow their TV's are garbage. They are cheap that's the only reason people like them. If Samsung or insignia had their TV's on sale for the same price as LG. People would jump at Samsung and would pick insignia over LG.

I cannot take you serious after mentioning Insignia lol.

And this TV is amazing;

LG - 55" Class - LED - 1080p - 240Hz - Smart - 3D - HDTV - 55LM7600

Also, you are a Samsung ******. So your bias is showing.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site

Insignia is BestBuy's brand, which for TVs, are all LG parts!

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
The most ironic part of this thread, is that Samsung is the company known for using cheap plastic parts.

And I am posting this from a Samsung laptop.

PappesHartley

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I actually like LG products.. Their UI on ICS is much better than before and the G and Nexus coming out look high end. I have no complaints unless we go back a few years on their product line

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I think lg used to make the best phones in the flip phone era. Unfortunately their smartphones just never were more than mediocre.

My sister owns several lg appliances that seem quite good.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes