Does anyone else think that BB10 phone looks sexy :D

bovcrx

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I think it looks great. I will be waiting till its release before I get back on WP. Still a CrackBerry addict

Sent from my Note II with a WP8 theme

ololmarc

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I think it looks great. I will be waiting till its release before I get back on WP. Still a CrackBerry addict

Sent from my Note II with a WP8 theme

i got invited to the blackberry roadshow. I can post some pics and videos of the devices if they have any and impressions.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
i got invited to the blackberry roadshow. I can post some pics and videos of the devices if they have any and impressions.

Yes that would be great :cool:

I've been interested to see how it works and what the phone will actually look like. :smile:

It would good to have someone impression about the device. :smile:

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
That device looks sexii! No I don't see an iPhone 'Rip-off" or "Knock-off".

I'll probably end up using WP and BB10 as my primaries, rather than WP and iOS.

cedarlog

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
i like the color i don't like camera position but the OS feels like its combination of windows phone, windows8, andriod and iphone its fked up OS, that doesn't change the fact i would use it over android any day

brianLTE

May 30, 2012
Visit site
It has cool features from what I've seen but at its core the text and feel still looks archaic in a sense. I'm curious to see real life use and how it performs in real life instead of the controlled demos we've seen.

theta_orionis

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Truthfully, it's a nice looking phone...until you turn it on and get a gander at that sea of teensy weensy icons and suddenly I can't tell if it's an iphone or an Android. Long time BB user here, like what RIM is doing but live tiles and WP8 have been an epiphany for me. I wish Blackberry well but I think I'll hangout with MSFT for a bit.

TheLuminis620

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Frankly it does look sexy but the Nokia Lumia 920 has been my favorite and is the sexiest phone in my opinion. I can see a bit of Nokia Belle but quite a lot of Android in the OS... I'm gonna have to try this before I make any further comments.

the real smackbo

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Bb10 looks like a desperate attempt to keep a sick old dog alive .. Lets see how many more people try to rip off android .. Seriously you're better off with a windows phone

ololmarc

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Yes that would be great :cool:

I've been interested to see how it works and what the phone will actually look like. :smile:

It would good to have someone impression about the device. :smile:

got a video up. it's not really "enhanced."
the direction blackberry took with bb10 is similar to what microsoft did with WM6.5 to WP7. new system. Meaning that any old apps on previous bbs will not be compatible. It is all in all a new OS.
nothing really stood out with the OS. We were not able to play with the actual devices, only with Alpha devices.

LOTS OF SWIPING is needed to use this device. At first it is very confusing.
keyboard is really well done. Similar to WP in terms of auto correct. I was able to get the same time on the BB keyboard and my lumia 920 in terms of speed and accuracy.
BB keyboard supports up to 3 languages (has to be similar to one another) without having to switch languages. ie. If you're typing english, you can easily switch to french by typing french words; same with spanish and etc.
the whole "flick" thing is just annoying. It is a hindrance to speed rather than just selecting a word. It is a gimmick.

browser wise, has Flash + HTML 5. We were not given anything else in terms of performance other than that.

70,000 Apps to begin, their roadmap is 100,000 in 6 months.
20 mil songs at BB world to begin.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eddacker