Boston Marathon Bombing

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Wasn't in Beantown today, acts like this are done cowardly. What was amazing was seeing all the people that ran towards the blast to help the ones who got hurt. I hope the people who did that saw that. because you will not win.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I really wonder who did it. Since they knew of no threats, it's probably going to be some nut job like James Holmes.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Galatians 6:9
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Erickson187

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I really wonder who did it. Since they knew of no threats, it's probably going to be some nut job like James Holmes.

that one in CO was a false flag. He was part of mind control program and witness reports were multiple people and he was on psychotic meds as most of the mass shooters.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Sad to hear of this news. Doubly sad to hear that some members from Newtown were caught in this incident. Thoughts and prayers to all those affected. Great to see the country and the world rally around with support.

Erickson187

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I have been seeing things on the local news where they had witnesses say they were saying on the loudspeaker they were running a drill before the bombs went off.

It is sad to see that people died and many more have lost limb's.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
If these two guys were trained assassins, they would have been 6000 miles away with in 12 hours.These guys are just murderous idiots.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
We can call that part DONE!

I now pray for that the families, the victims and the Community of Boston, now you can start to heal.

roaspiras

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Prayers to the victims and peace to the surviving families. What really bothers me is how swift the Police worked on this when some crimes remain unsolved for years. Something just does not add up. Just my two cents.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes