Let's see what your computer setups look like!

AskaLangly

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Right now, people are sleeping: will post pix later. But...
NZXT Guardian 921 RB (Red) case.
Windows 8 Pro w Media Center.
AsRock P67 Pro3 SE mobo.
Core-i5 2500K @ 3.3GHz (x4).
GeForce GTX 650 1GB.
1TB and 320GB HDDs, 2 DVD burners.
Hmm... what else to point out?
Maybe my older PC's monitor: HP w1907 (1440x900 native).

No laptop on me, sorry.

Phones: Lumia 822 (Black, Prototype) and Samsung Fascinate (2.3.5, Rooted with Stock ROM).
Only use the Fascinate for A/V purpose and nothing more: games are for the PC and Lumia.
Consoles/Handhelds: PS2 (Fat, softmodded) and 3DS XL (Red/Black). Wii is set up at another TV (white, also softmodded).

I want to jailbreak WP8 already... >_>

Last edited:

AskaLangly

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Continued from #21.

Here's the tower, monitor, L822, and 3DS XL. PS2 to the right, below the TV, above the cable STB.
hpiGs2Ml.jpg

Note that this is Win8.0: using Stardock's Start8. Image was taken with the Fascinate.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
WP_20130819_006.jpg
I am in the process of moving, so my desk is less cluttered than usual, but I typically have the cords neater than this.

What you are witnessing today is the office of a nerdy nerdy man.

The silver desktop on the left inside the desk is my primary desktop, running Windows 7 and connected to my dual Dell Ultrasharp monitors. I have a 2408 in the middle, and a 1905 on the left. I built the PC myself and it was a decent machine, but it's starting to show it's age.

The black tower on the floor is a frankenstein machine of random parts put together. It does all sorts of random things, depending on the projects that I'm involved in. It could be running a desktop PC, or Linux or who knows what. It is currently running Windows Server 2012 for testing. I connect it to the 19" monitor on the left side, as well as to my mouse and keyboard through a TrendNET 4 port KVM switch (the little blue box on top of the black PC).

My laptop is sitting on the desktop. It's a Dell XPS, and I upgraded it to Windows 8.

The box on the right is my home server. It is a beautiful, but overpriced Fractal Designs case. It is running Windows Home Server 2011 and has five 1.0 terabyte drives in a RAID6 configuration. It hosts my media files and backs up my client PCs.

On the top shelf is an old JVC home stereo that is plugged into the audio out of my main PC, and sends the audio out through Bose 161 speakers on the corners.

Beside the speaker on the right side is a TrendNET 16 port gigabit switch.

Beside the stereo receiver is my old Acer Aspire 1 netbook. The battery is shot on it, so it doesn't do a good job as a portable anymore, but I installed Ubuntu Server and I am running a nginx web server installation on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon