To share something personal: If you remember, I was telling you about dating this wonderful woman. From this moment on, we are dating no more. (It was almost 3 months, not just 3 dates or something ;-) )
    Sorry to here that. Wish I could send you a slice of Jamaican fruit cake soaked in White Rum and a glass of Jamaican Grapenutt ice cream to pep you up...
    Chregu likes this.
    01-26-2014 04:21 PM
    ......... ice cream....... in winter...... now that is strange
    I drink blended frappaccinos from Starbucks in the dead of winter. Nothing strange about either practice...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-26-2014 04:24 PM
    why do you have to poke holes in my logic
    Your logic is always flawed - no need to poke holes in a leaky boat. We still accept it though...
    azcruz likes this.
    01-26-2014 04:25 PM
    Shaved ice with ice cream sounds much better!
    You need to have some Jamaican shaved ice. Such sugary syrup goodness...
    01-26-2014 04:26 PM
    Thanks, but that's okay. She didn't want to commit to a relationship, and I didn't want to be dating forever. So we broke it off. No hard feelings, except of course disappointment and frustration.
    The frustration and disappointment is always the pits. Hopefully things will work out better for you next go round...
    Chregu likes this.
    01-26-2014 04:28 PM
    well I like the beat :3 and I think it matches with it
    I get that. Having worked with commercially exploited young women and men in the clinic to get services, many your age, the word "pimp" has been removed from my vocabulary going on 7 years...
    01-26-2014 04:32 PM
    I get that. Having worked with commercially exploited young women and men in the clinic to get services, many your age, the word "pimp" has been removed from my vocabulary going on 7 years...
    ehhh ...... I wasn't implying the song....but the beat it self o.o
    01-26-2014 04:34 PM
    Your logic is always flawed - no need to poke holes in a leaky boat. We still accept it though...
    it has duck type and myth busters prove that a duck tap boat can hold :P
    01-26-2014 04:35 PM
    So this looks like a job for me
    So everybody just follow me
    'cause we need a little controversy
    'cause it feels so empty without me..
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    01-26-2014 04:48 PM
    "look ma! The kids are running amok again, playing this thing called 'rap music' and quoting lyrics from someone named '50 Cent'. Why someone who want to be known as a half dollar is beyond me..."
    Remember OS/2? I call it half an operating system. :)

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-26-2014 05:19 PM
    New guy! Good luck with keeping up with all of us, and our craziness.
    I'm a girllllll..!!!!!
    01-26-2014 05:25 PM
    ......... ice cream....... in winter...... now that is strange
    then what is the first .....is it tri-tip :D
    o.o who you are him wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait ...... your a girl o.o
    but what if I miss a point ..that makes me a unique writer :D
    the only person on this thread that can pass me on the randomness scale is bp :P
    yessssss!! I'm a "GIRL" and I love ice cream in cold weather except for the fact that it's 15C here :(
    and if you miss a single detail that would probably make you an incomplete writer :P
    I think he is a she
    well that was awkward .......my bad
    ...damn ...... now I feel strange for quoting something that was meant for something else o.o
    after seeing sahib's awkward moment with the quotes I've decided I won't quote...Oh WAIT!!! I just did
    01-26-2014 05:44 PM
    Thanks, but that's okay. She didn't want to commit to a relationship, and I didn't want to be dating forever. So we broke it off. No hard feelings, except of course disappointment and frustration.
    Girls..................hmmmmmmm...................................... you'll get a better one :D
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-26-2014 05:48 PM
    So this looks like a job for me
    So everybody just follow me
    'cause we need a little controversy
    'cause it feels so empty without me..
    Too many me's
    But will be pleased
    when there are more sahib's
    Fulfilling everyone's needs

:3
    01-26-2014 06:28 PM
    Well in 50's defense there are "rappers" called 2 chains and bird man
    01-26-2014 06:30 PM
    I'm a girllllll..!!!!!
    I thought the other gut way a girl and you a guy ._.
    yessssss!! I'm a "GIRL" and I love ice cream in cold weather except for the fact that it's 15C here :(
    and if you miss a single detail that would probably make you an incomplete writer :P

after seeing sahib's awkward moment with the quotes I've decided I won't quote...Oh WAIT!!! I just did
    I blame the lack of mouse control :p and if I don't follow the crowd that makes me an ever better writer >:)
    hope4wp likes this.
    01-26-2014 06:35 PM
    Girls..................hmmmmmmm...................................... you'll get a better one :D
    He will get one since you know he's a scientist that looks at proteins ( not the ones we eat ) and blows stuff up like dexters laboratory !!!but as for me the sig says it all :p
    01-26-2014 06:38 PM
    What ever happened to that one guy who had a blue background with his Xbox avatar on it and said he was a developer
    01-26-2014 06:39 PM
    Good morning to all...

win_20140127_074343_edited.jpg
    hope4wp, MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    01-26-2014 06:54 PM
    I thought the other gut way a girl and you a guy ._.

I blame the lack of mouse control :p and if I don't follow the crowd that makes me an ever better writer >:)
    He will get one since you know he's a scientist that looks at proteins ( not the ones we eat ) and blows stuff up like dexters laboratory !!!but as for me the sig says it all :p
    sure!!! The only problem is I'm a better writer than you :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-26-2014 07:22 PM
    ehhh ...... I wasn't implying the song....but the beat it self o.o
    I know, but the problem is if you support the stuff that surrounds the image of the pimp, it just makes the stuff that those victims go through ok - which it isn't. I'm not blasting you, everyone makes their own choices, but personally, I don't support pimp related stuff these days. I don't even laugh at Katt Williams when he gets into that pimp stuff in his routine.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-26-2014 07:50 PM
    I'm a girllllll..!!!!!
    I tried telling him
    01-26-2014 08:13 PM
    All of a sudden pretty quiet in here.
    01-26-2014 08:14 PM
    sure!!! The only problem is I'm a better writer than you :P
    How ...what ... When did I start Getting into a discussion saying that who's the better writer o.o but obviously it's still me anyways because I'm awesome :3
    01-26-2014 08:16 PM
    All of a sudden pretty quiet in here.
    Nope I'm still here in my room looking at YouTube videos on my last day before school :(
    01-26-2014 08:17 PM
145,166 ... 10271028102910301031 ...