I think if there was one aspect of snow that would probably rank #1. I've been driving some times where some moron had only cleand the driver side of the windshield and a spot on the back window. I'm not a mean person but I kept wondering when they were going to run into someone or something.
    Due to their laziness they put their life as well as the lives of others in danger.
    02-14-2014 07:28 AM
    At least there's software to fix that now. :) I sent my phone in for 10 days to get 'fixed'. This was a month after getting it.
    Yes I know. Last lime I did my phone got stuck at the gear wheel and had to give it for more than 1 month. Nokia Services are slow here.
    02-14-2014 07:31 AM
    That's how I always viewed getting into work in weather like that. Of course there were always people who got in on time like nothing happened. I'm not exactly the most proactive person in the monring...
    It isn't about being proactive in cases like this. Trains were running 30-45mins late. And of course, there is a disabled train...so I had to switch trains and it will be a real zoo at the next stop...
    02-14-2014 07:32 AM
    It isn't about being proactive in cases like this. Trains were running 30-45mins late. And of course, there is a disabled train...so I had to switch trains and it will be a real zoo at the next stop...
    Sounds like my train when things go wrong. Or London when the Tube went on strike. That was something.

I was also referring to people who drive in. I was never good at getting up early to scape the car off. :P
    02-14-2014 07:35 AM
    Due to their laziness they put their life as well as the lives of others in danger.
    I wish there was system where you take a picture of the car and its license plate and the cops mail them a ticket with a killer fine. Damn dangerous laziness. If i got hit by that flying snow, I'd beat them up (if male) or break a windshield (if female).
    altafmahmood and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-14-2014 07:36 AM
    Sounds like my train when things go wrong. Or London when the Tube went on strike. That was something.

I was also referring to people who drive in. I was never good at getting up early to scape the car off. :P
    Oh oh. Gotta scrape that car off or you may run into a rough and tumble pedestrian like me...lol...
    02-14-2014 07:38 AM
    I wish there was system where you take a picture of the car and its license plate and the cops mail them a ticket with a killer fine. Damn dangerous laziness. If i got hit by that flying snow, I'd beat them up (if male) or break a windshield (if female).
    I guess there are camera in UK but whether they fine them or not I don't know.
    02-14-2014 07:41 AM
    Oh oh. Gotta scrape that car off or you may run into a rough and tumble pedestrian like me...lol...
    I always do my best to ensure my car was as clean as possible when I scraped ice and snow off it. It's not always easy to get everything but I did my best.
    altafmahmood and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-14-2014 07:45 AM
    I guess there are camera in UK but whether they fine them or not I don't know.
    Well we don't get snow that often where I am, even in Scotland it's not that fequent. It's mostly in the mountains and high areas. We do have red light cameras and stationary speed cameras.
    02-14-2014 07:46 AM
    Most of us on here are WP fans to some extent. On the WP8.1 forum (what a crazy idea at this stage) there's a thread with people begging for a background image option on the Start screen and apps list area. Now, I can care less if people want to do that and waste their battery power so as long as I can turn the option off I'm happy. What are your thoughts? I think it looks silly but that's my opinion.
    02-14-2014 08:01 AM
    Most of us on here are WP fans to some extent. On the WP8.1 forum (what a crazy idea at this stage) there's a thread with people begging for a background image option on the Start screen and apps list area. Now, I can care less if people want to do that and waste their battery power so as long as I can turn the option off I'm happy. What are your thoughts? I think it looks silly but that's my opinion.
    I also think the present UI is great no need of background image. I mean what is the point? We already get to choose a lock screen. Why waste battery? Also heard whatsapp will have the feature of selecting background image. I wont use it.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-14-2014 08:10 AM
    screenshot-2014-02-14-19-36-58.jpg

I own a Lumia 620. :(
    Been like this for more than one week.
    02-14-2014 08:11 AM
    I would like to choice a background image myself but more for selecting my own different colours and patterns.

Pictures however I don't see the point unless it like Windows 8 metro however there space to do so not so much on WP.
    02-14-2014 08:19 AM
    What I would love is to have animated tiles!
    02-14-2014 08:19 AM

I own a Lumia 620. :(
    Been like this for more than one week.
    Bummer. :/
    02-14-2014 08:21 AM
    What I would love is to have animated tiles!
    That would be a drain on the battery as well. You're also on Android. :P
    BIGPADDY and altafmahmood like this.
    02-14-2014 08:22 AM
    My collaboration with one of the structural biology guys is very unofficial, and his professor together with another one just stepped in on us.

I decided to step away delicately and write a post in this forum.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-14-2014 08:25 AM
    That would be a drain on the battery as well.
    I don't mind I have animated widgets on android it cool.

I will say that the modern SoC use less power so it doesn't drain much power and battery are holding bigger capacity.

How android do the animated widget is they disable till you get to that view of it.
    02-14-2014 08:26 AM
    That would be a drain on the battery as well. You're also on Android. :P
    Good point :P

Just waiting for that SONY WP!

#build
    02-14-2014 08:27 AM
    YES! I got the titanfall beta code! :D
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    02-14-2014 08:35 AM
    did you bother to read XD and later !
    I was extremely busy and tired.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    02-14-2014 08:40 AM
    Good point :P

Just waiting for that SONY WP!

#build
    It would be awesome to see more manufacturers, like Sony, on board with WP. Also, it would be great for current OEM's on WP, like HTC and Samsung, to support Windows Phone better and release more and better devices.

BIGPADDY likes this.
    02-14-2014 08:41 AM
    I would like to see frosty the snowman
    02-14-2014 08:53 AM
    YES! I got the titanfall beta code! :D
    Thanks for reminding I almost forgot. Signing up now.
    Thanks for reminding I almost forgot. Signing up now.
    I think it is too late to sign up?

143,644 ... 13841385138613871388 ...