Drop the mic and walk off.
    Next time t-mobile USA ****s up, I'll throw it on the ground and set the whole stage ablaze.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 03-16-2014 at 07:07 PM.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-16-2014 04:37 PM
    There are apparently two models of the Asus T100. One with 64GB flash storage onboard, and one with 32GB flash storage onboard, but a 500GB hard drive in the dock. Both are expandable via SD Card.

And, they wonder why the 32/500 version is more popular.
    That's the one I wish I could get...

03-16-2014 04:38 PM
    A little on the jw correction they aren't really a sect , they don't believe in heaven or hell , the believe in modern medicine since they are human and all ,

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

What's with the contradiction? You're completely wrong of course so I don't know if your just being funny or something. I've actually spent time with JWs. I'm familiar with their beliefs. A sect, just means group. I didn't call them a cult. :P I said nothing heaven or hell.

As for the modern medicine thing, how about denying blood transfusions? Even to children.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 03-16-2014 at 05:54 PM.
    03-16-2014 05:11 PM
    Boarding for the Dublin flight just started :-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-16-2014 06:13 PM
    LAX to JFK on the new American Airlines A321T was pretty nice!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-16-2014 06:13 PM
    What's with the contradiction? You're completely wrong of course so I don't know if your just being funny or something. I've actually spent time with JWs. I'm familiar with their beliefs. A sect, just means group. I didn't call them a cult. :P I said nothing heaven or hell.

As for the modern medicine thing, how about denying blood transfusions? Even to children.
    same for me ;) I wasn't being funny or anything I don't kid around with you :P and since you did say you've been around with them I'm assuming you why they don't. i see the benefits of not using it. faster recovery times , less likely to get a sickness from blood transfusion ( that's saying that nothing is perfect in medicine so there is a chance that blood can contain a virus). but they don't deny medicine. they even have this little card thingy they carry with them which says they don't want blood and all this legal stuff but they don't really deny anything with medicine only if it conflicts with teachings and their conscience lets them
    03-16-2014 06:45 PM
    LAX to JFK on the new American Airlines A321T was pretty nice!
    all you do is talk about flying ,.....ill never catch up to you now
    03-16-2014 06:46 PM
    same for me ;) I wasn't being funny or anything I don't kid around with you :P and since you did say you've been around with them I'm assuming you why they don't. i see the benefits of not using it. faster recovery times , less likely to get a sickness from blood transfusion ( that's saying that nothing is perfect in medicine so there is a chance that blood can contain a virus). but they don't deny medicine. they even have this little card thingy they carry with them which says they don't want blood and all this legal stuff but they don't really deny anything with medicine only if it conflicts with teachings and their conscience lets them
    You seem a little brain washed to me. But that's okay and will pass, you are still very young.
    03-16-2014 06:51 PM
    Because articles that can be edited by anyone are always neutral.
    Sorry, but this is so ten years ago. Articles on Wikipedia have a high quality standard and you can't just go and change polarizing articles.

But fair enough, there are tons of specialized homepages stating the same. I also heard and read interviews with previous JW members, you can probably find them too if you are interested.
    03-16-2014 06:56 PM
    Also, I wrote more neutral. And everything is more neutral than the statements about a sect by the member of this sect.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...www&referrrer=
    03-16-2014 07:12 PM
    Well, i am going to try get some sleep as it is 5:00AM, i'll most likely be posting within the next hour or two...
    This reminded me of the time when I actually pulled an all-nighter because of this very thread.

I felt like crap the next day.
    03-16-2014 07:28 PM
    Watch people on Twitch?

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums
    Do you mean, watch tens of thousands of people try to play the same Pokmon game, and produce quality memes?

Uh, I'll take staying here over that. It's painful to watch someone spin around menacingly for twenty minutes, while throwing away rare items and staring at the helix fossil.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-16-2014 07:31 PM
    You seem a little brain washed to me. But that's okay and will pass, you are still very young.
    :/ I have open mind. I try to look at both sides and since he did say something why not say the opposing view. But if it means I'm " brain washed" il take it I guess

03-16-2014 08:12 PM
    Sorry, but this is so ten years ago. Articles on Wikipedia have a high quality standard and you can't just go and change polarizing articles.

But fair enough, there are tons of specialized homepages stating the same. I also heard and read interviews with previous JW members, you can probably find them too if you are interested.
    Remember that one thing we were taking about KSD and then Nadia said it wasn't true. He does have a point . Most of the stuff in Wikipedia can be outdated or edited by someone else

03-16-2014 08:14 PM
    *sigh * sure it's a nice day but I get asked to go to the park to play volley ball with people I don't like :/

03-16-2014 08:21 PM
    Today is a glorious day

i'm finally getting h+ internet
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-16-2014 08:25 PM
    So I ordered the t-mobile 925. Gonna call my repair guy tomorrow for an update. I think I may just switch the board out if he tells me that the one I put in for repair cannot be fixed. Then I will sell that. Maybe I get an iPhone 5c and give that to my friend who I bought her an IPad Air for her birthday. She's got an iPhone 4.

03-16-2014 09:25 PM

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-16-2014 10:28 PM

No, not really. As I stated before, I have no desire for religious discussions. That's probably so 10 years ago as well.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-16-2014 10:46 PM
    Today is a glorious day

i'm finally getting h+ internet
    im still on 2g D:
    03-16-2014 11:05 PM
    well after playing some volley ball and soccer my hands are shaking because of volley ball :P
    03-16-2014 11:06 PM
    that would be cool if T-Mobile upgrades Orland to lte :3
    03-16-2014 11:57 PM
    hmm everday day it seems that I get asked to get a fb D: I must resist !!
    03-17-2014 12:00 AM
    >.> I hate the internet that you can find anything about anyone in the net. that's why I use different usernames for everything :P
    03-17-2014 12:46 AM
    im sure everyone here practices safe internet :) .....right ..... o.o
    03-17-2014 12:48 AM
145,163 ... 18051806180718081809 ...