On the bright side....slot for Rue! :D
    04-07-2014 11:12 AM
    I have a hunch that after a while there comes a time when fresh blood is needed... like *cough* rue
    04-07-2014 11:13 AM
    On the bright side....slot for Rue! :D
    high five !! We thought the same thing !
    04-07-2014 11:14 AM
    So what you are saying is a kid at 19 with more experience and be more wiser than a guy with 32 years of age :-O?
    Well think about it. When you were younger and had parents that traveled a lot. You've seen lots of the world and experienced things by 19. Then there's a 32 yo who's never left his small town. Which one would be a bit wiser? Depends on your point of view really. The 32yo may have certain experience or they may not. There's lots of things to consider. I was just saying, it's not all black and white and age is never a factor on being 'wise'.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-07-2014 11:15 AM
    Have you had enough with moderating or taking too much time? Seems to be a lot people leaving lately...
    Neither really. Just time to move on. It would seem like a lot leaving doesn't it? But it's coincidence more than anything. I told Laura a couple of weeks ago but she asked me to stick around until some new mods were on board. Glad to help out.

The members of this board are very good for the most part. A small percentage require moderation. Thank goodness! There are some pretty knowledgable people on this board, and by that I mean posters.
    04-07-2014 11:16 AM
    I have a hunch that after a while there comes a time when fresh blood is needed... like *cough* rue
    They just brought on 3 new mods. Give them a chance!
    04-07-2014 11:17 AM
    I'm not entirely sure of their enthusiasm for me. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    04-07-2014 11:19 AM
    Well think about it. When you were younger and had parents that traveled a lot. You've seen lots of the world and experienced things by 19. Then there's a 32 yo who's never left his small town. Which one would be a bit wiser? Depends on your point of view really. The 32yo may have certain experience or they may not. There's lots of things to consider. I was just saying, it's not all black and white and age is never a factor on being 'wise'.
    But isn't most of the part that older people know more Since age brings wisdom or so I heard
    04-07-2014 11:21 AM
    But isn't most of the part that older people know more Since age brings wisdom or so I heard
    Depends what you mean by wisdom. What does that mean to you? That's the question. Have you never heard the term 'older than their years'?
    04-07-2014 11:23 AM
    I know one is snowmutt ... I just don't know the other 2. It feels like finding Waldo all over again :P
    I really don't know if they are going to fill my spot or not. The new additions were planned before I gave notice.
    I think its unanimous that this thread wants rue as mod but only me and Nadia are more vocal ;)
    04-07-2014 11:24 AM
    Depends what you mean by wisdom. What does that mean to you? That's the question. Have you never heard the term 'older than their years'?
    Well wisdom means to me that you have experiences that are still relevant to any time period and able to teach it to someone
    04-07-2014 11:27 AM
    Vote for LaRue!! :p because we don't know his first name ;p
    N_LaRUE, azcruz and sahib lopez like this.
    And I have never heard that term. This is the first time I hear it
    Vote for LaRue!! :p because we don't know his first name ;p
    I'm guessing his name starts with N. Hmmm mm m
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    I like to have Rue on the same level as I am. Green names can make things complicated.
    Apart from that he would certainly be a great mod.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-07-2014 11:29 AM
    And I have never heard that term. This is the first time I hear it
    Another way of saying it is 'wiser than their years'.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-07-2014 11:31 AM
    I'm stepping down as mod anyway, so there won't be any moderator stances or actions by me.
    Why? :(

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums
    04-07-2014 11:34 AM
    Have you had enough with moderating or taking too much time? Seems to be a lot people leaving lately...
    They are. Even Dave left. :(

04-07-2014 11:34 AM
    I like to have Rue on the same level as I am. Green names can make things complicated.
    Very true. With the green name you can't always say the first thing that comes to mind. You are a member of the staff and can't reflect badly. So there are times when you need to sit back a second before replying. In some cases for me it was a good thing to do that. And sometimes I wished I could really say what I wanted.
    azcruz and Chregu like this.
    04-07-2014 11:35 AM
    Don't forget the new Ambassadors!

04-07-2014 11:37 AM
    Curious, why does it show you are always offline?

04-07-2014 11:38 AM
    Don't forget the new Ambassadors!

We were talking about becoming a mod. But you are right! Those new ambassadors need support too!
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    04-07-2014 11:41 AM
    We were talking about becoming a mod. But you are right! Those new ambassadors need support too!
    Shouldn't most become Ambassador before becoming Moderator?

04-07-2014 11:44 AM
145,828 ... 20492050205120522053 ...