WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So what are folks favorite colors? I like blue, purple and green for the most part. I like unusual shades as well...like a cyan or a slate or a gun metal or a chrome...
My favourite colour is blue, since it matches my eyes.

Yes, I have a cyan device.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, I can get a good nights sleep, at least as far as the WPCentral forums go - I just made the top thanked list. I will wave proudly during my 30 seconds of fame...😊

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My favourite colour is blue, since it matches my eyes.

Yes, I have a cyan device.

Cool! I love my cyan 810 combo and even posted pictures here. Really sad to see you didn't get the cyan Purity cans. Funny enough, I caught the UPS truck in time or else I would have suffered the same fate as you...

Blue is a nice eye color. The coolest eye color ive ever seen is a slate kinda blue eyes that could pass for grey. Those and true hazel are my favorite eye colors...green eyes get an honorable mention in my book too...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Sorry, MSFTis MIA.... you were not the top "thanked' anymore. I started a new set of thank yous to get you a full minute of fame.

I made top poster for 38 seconds or so once. I should have taken a screen shot.....

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

By the way- Dark greens are my favorite color. There are like no phones that color, except maybe the Moto X.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Cool! I love my cyan 810 combo and even posted pictures here. Really sad to see you didn't get the cyan Purity cans. Funny enough, I caught the UPS truck in time or else I would have suffered the same fate as you...

Blue is a nice eye color. The coolest eye color ive ever seen is a slate kinda blue eyes that could pass for grey. Those and true hazel are my favorite eye colors...green eyes get an honorable mention in my book too...
Guess what? I had a clueless UPS rep. It's not Microsoft's fault. I talked to a supervisor at UPS today, and she arranged for me to pick up the cyan Purity earbuds at the UPS distribution center tomorrow.

I really do not have an eye colour preference. I just like blue items personally, since they match my eyes. I've posted a picture of myself in the What Do We Look Like thread. In case you haven't seen it, here it is.

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site

So what are folks favorite colors? I like blue, purple and green for the most part. I like unusual shades as well...like a cyan or a slate or a gun metal or a chrome...

I used to adore the color of sky/light blue when I was young... Now I moved on to cyan! (which doesn't really have much differences, but it sounds better!)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Gave all my dogs a bath tonight.... now they are balls of furry energy. They are driving me in-darn-sane.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Guess what? I had a clueless UPS rep. It's not Microsoft's fault. I talked to a supervisor at UPS today, and she arranged for me to pick up the cyan Purity earbuds at the UPS distribution center tomorrow.

I really do not have an eye colour preference. I just like blue items personally, since they match my eyes. I've posted a picture of myself in the What Do We Look Like thread. In case you haven't seen it, here it is. [url]http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu150/lak611/2012-2013203202.jpg[/URL]

I remember your picture. I loved that thread. I was the guy with the cyan in ear purity headphones - which I need to make some time next week to send to Nokia for repairs...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

snowmutt, I'm fine with even getting on the thanked list itself...didn't think I active enough here to make it.

Good night folks...gonna get some sleep while BP is not online so I can rest up for the zoo tomorrow at work...just one more day stands between me and a mini vacation with my ex...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I remember your picture. I loved that thread. I was the guy with the cyan in ear purity headphones - which I need to make some time next week to send to Nokia for repairs...
I'm sorry to hear that your cyan purity headphones need repair. I hope you get that sorted with Nokia soon.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

snowmutt, I'm fine with even getting on the thanked list itself...didn't think I active enough here to make it.

Good night folks...gonna get some sleep while BP is not online so I can rest up for the zoo tomorrow at work...just one more day stands between me and a mini vacation with my ex...
Have a good night! :smile:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I used to adore the color of sky/light blue when I was young... Now I moved on to cyan! (which doesn't really have much differences, but it sounds better!)
I originally knew what cyan meant, since I needed to buy cyan cartridges for my ink-jet printer.

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site

I just discovered about sleepyti.me - it's great! It's a site that tells you when to sleep/when to wake up based on 90 minute sleep cycles... It really works for me! Love it! I even found a Windows Phone app that goes along with it, called Bed Time!

It's not going to work on everybody though, as sleep cycles are different for everyone everyday, depending on the night...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I only use the ink-jet printer now if need to print in colour (or if I need to copy or scan).

For just ordinary printing, I use a laser printer. I've saved a lot of money by getting a laser printer. I've had it for 3 years now, and I'm still on the second toner cartridge. When I used an ink-jet printer, I was buying ink cartridges every 2-3 months.

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site

I've also dropped my HP inkjet printer a few years ago, and switched to laser. Sadly, since the laser printer is used so often, the toner has to be replaced every few months!!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I've also dropped my HP inkjet printer a few years ago, and switched to laser. Sadly, since the laser printer is used so often, the toner has to be replaced every few months!!
I got this one. It was only $50 on sale at Staples when I bought it. The inkjet cartridges for the Epson were more than $50, so the Brother laser printer paid for itself after only 2 months.

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

My data plan was on throttling mode because I exceeded the quota. It reset today and I am back on high speed. Whoop hooooo!!!

With the data sense thing on the phone, hopefully I won't exceed my data quota again 😈

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

As for the debate earlier, the ONLY DC villians I respect is The Joker...and Ra's al Ghul. Doomsday is OK. Lex is a j-o-k-e. The only DC heroes I respect are Batman, Wonder Woman and Nightwing. Everything else is snoresville - Superman included.

For me though, my favorite is clay face, riddler and Poison ivy are the best. Poison ivy mostly because she is hot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2