Dinner is ready. Having a nice spicy dish. Yum!
    Chregu likes this.
    04-13-2014 01:56 PM
    It looks real nice. I've been to Bruges before and liked that. I have to admit though I'm very excited about our trip to Switzerland in August. I like mountains.

I'm sure I'll enjoy Prague in June too. There's a strange church in one of the small towns not too far away I want to go see. It's decorated with bones.
    In Bruges, I love that film :D

I'd join you for a beer (white wine), but Thun is a little far from here...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-13-2014 02:06 PM
    How can I stay positive if the people in this thread always bring Cortona back as a topic, it makes me sad after all ;-)
    When we are around you, we will refer to her as 'she who shall not be named'
    04-13-2014 02:09 PM
    night everyone zzzzz
    04-13-2014 02:10 PM
    How can I stay positive if the people in this thread always bring Cortona back as a topic, it makes me sad after all ;-)
    if it makes you feel better I wont be using cortana a lot since I have not use for her ....yet :P
    04-13-2014 02:24 PM
    lol XD well I hope you like it but I hope you like the 810 better ;P
    04-13-2014 02:25 PM
    Dinner is ready. Having a nice spicy dish. Yum!
    I like spicy stuff ... though I end up crying because its so good but so spicy
    04-13-2014 02:25 PM
    night everyone zzzzz
    later man !
    04-13-2014 02:26 PM
    if it makes you feel better I wont be using cortana a lot since I have not use for her ....yet :P
    If you had read my explanations you'd know it's not about the Siri part, it's about the functions tied to it. Like Quiet Hours. :P

But I think changing region to US is okay, Bing is locally useless anyway and I often search for international stuff in English. Also the most important Swiss apps are luckily published in the US market place. A little harder to find but there.
    sd173 likes this.
    04-13-2014 02:28 PM
    Eating my lunch now. When I finish, more skiing. :)
    so more eating it >:)
    04-13-2014 02:30 PM
    If you had read my explanations you'd know it's not about the Siri part, it's about the functions tied to it. Like Quiet Hours. :P

But I think changing region to US is okay, Bing is locally useless anyway and I often search for international stuff in English. Also the most important Swiss apps are luckily published in the US market place. A little harder to find but there.
    I don't even use that on my surface or ipod since i don't see the need to have quiet hours when i can turn off my phone :P.
    04-13-2014 02:34 PM
    I don't even use that on my surface or ipod since i don't see the need to have quiet hours when i can turn off my phone :P.
    It's a feature I wish for since WP7 was released. For the longest time you were not able to charge your phone turned off, they changed it only recently, and with the fixed store update time you never had update notifications when turning the phone off. Therefore turning it off was never an option. Also I want a white list for emergencies.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-13-2014 02:38 PM
    It's a feature I wish for since WP7 was released. For the longest time you were not able to charge your phone turned off, they changed it only recently, and with the fixed store update time you never had update notifications when turning the phone off. Therefore turning it off was never an option. Also I want a white list for emergencies.
    i know you have a use for it :) i don't that's why for me some of those features are useless. unless we switch places :P
    04-13-2014 02:46 PM
    i know you have a use for it :) i don't that's why for me some of those features are useless. unless we switch places :P
    And I want ponies and unicorns!
    04-13-2014 02:47 PM
    And I want ponies and unicorns!
    i think if you had ponies i think people would think you are a badass
    Chregu likes this.
    04-13-2014 02:53 PM
    I love spicy food. Love it so much I'll make my face fall apart. LOL

•Sent from space using Tapatalk.•
    lol that feeling when that food is so spicy but soo good :3
    Septembersrain likes this.
    04-13-2014 02:53 PM
    Case didn't work out.... Didn't fit right. They were out of them. Gave me a free Incipio instead! Kinda diggin the black and white.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/14/yguta9u9.jpg

•Sent from space using Tapatalk.•
    looks pretty :3
    04-13-2014 03:25 PM
    I like spicy stuff ... though I end up crying because its so good but so spicy
    I rarely get watery eyes, regardless how hot but I had some really spicy Thai food once that actually made my eyes water. Tonight wasn't all that spicy. Not sure what happened. :/

Funny thing is though, some people would find it mind blowing. :P
    04-13-2014 03:30 PM
    I rarely get watery eyes, regardless how hot but I had some really spicy Thai food once that actually made my eyes water. Tonight wasn't all that spicy. Not sure what happened. :/

Funny thing is though, some people would find it mind blowing. :P
    o.o you can handle your spicy food, i can only tolerate up to habanero and at that i tear up. maybe the spiciness evaporated when you were cooking it :/
    04-13-2014 03:44 PM
    im in love with the dodge dart :P don't tell nadia ;)
    04-13-2014 03:45 PM
    The autumn leaves 🍂🍃 are falling like tears from her eyes 😭...there's no use in recalling the pain you felt inside 💔...and I know you're feeling like you should runaway💃...i know you're wondering why you should stay🙇...!!
    04-13-2014 03:47 PM
    Well this has proved an eventful day. Pretty good stuff. Can't wait for tomorrow - bring on 8.1!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-13-2014 03:48 PM
    im in love with the dodge dart :P don't tell nadia ;)
    Hmmm whatever! I'm in love with toyota ft-1
    04-13-2014 03:49 PM
    Well this has proved an eventful day. Pretty good stuff. Can't wait for tomorrow - bring on 8.1!
    song of the day
    04-13-2014 03:50 PM
    Hmmm whatever! I'm in love with toyota ft-1
    pffffff ..... over rated ;)
    04-13-2014 03:50 PM
143,642 ... 21202121212221232124 ...