WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I get the error message from my mail server. Doesn't this mean it runs over my account?

The address is pretty old, I guess it's out there.

What's probably happened is that a spammer has found your email and harvested it to use in their spamming software to spam other people with it. It's one of the things they do. That's why you're getting all those emails.

They don't need your password to do this. Just your email address.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What's probably happened is that a spammer has found your email and harvested it to use in their spamming software to spam other people with it. It's one of the things they do. That's why you're getting all those emails.

They don't need your password to do this. Just your email address.

But if they use their own server to send email with my address, what I understand they can do, why should I get error messages from my own server?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You know, it's when I see start screens like this that I start to realise that most people don't really think much about how they use their phones and why WP has so many users who complain about it. Each to their own I suppose.

Well, it seems to be a gaming device for him, and not a phone ;-)

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site

You know, it's when I see start screens like this that I start to realise that most people don't really think much about how they use their phones and why WP has so many users who complain about it. Each to their own I suppose.
personal taste!! ;) . too much populated . must start using app folder :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

But if they use their own server to send email with my address, what I understand they can do, why should I get error messages from my own server?

What happens is that they're spamming people with your email and the other server stops it and then sends a return error to your email. So it will technically go through your server because it's coming through your email.

So even though they're not using your ISP server to send these emails any replies will be returned to you because it's being sent back by using the email address.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

personal taste!! ;) . too much populated . must start using app folder :D

I guess app folder would help you. I look at it from a different perspective. Usually based on the frequency I use an app. If I don't use it on a daily basis it doesn't belong on my start screen. I just leave it in the app section and just use the Grid system to find it when I want to use it or scroll down if I have forgotten the name.

I place those things that are most important to me near the top and the lesser things near the bottom of my start screen. That way I can access the things that matter the quickest.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Tomorrow build don't ask me what time it will start since there many different time zones and such.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99