Hmmm that would make you a memory eater !
    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Yup!
    05-10-2014 07:02 PM
    I like that movie. It's on directv right now.
    hope4wp likes this.
    05-10-2014 07:02 PM
    My ex's friends keep asking "you guys were like a married 💑 couple 👫..... What happened??"
    05-10-2014 07:03 PM
    I like that movie. It's on directv right now.
    I know :D
    05-10-2014 07:06 PM
    My ex's friends keep asking "you guys were like a married couple ..... What happened??"
    ._. Those people make me think . Why would anyone want them as friends ( not saying you shouldn't ) but they are strange :p

05-10-2014 07:09 PM
    I should think about what in going to do this summer . Just hope it's better than last summer :(

05-10-2014 07:13 PM
    I should think about what in going to do this summer . Just hope it's better than last summer :(

No they message me every once in a while to remind me of my ex
    05-10-2014 07:21 PM

Maybe you will have a gf
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-10-2014 07:28 PM
    No they message me every once in a while to remind me of my ex
    Damn then . Lets egg their houses !

05-10-2014 07:34 PM
    Maybe you will have a gf
    Nah I don't want a gf that's extra . What I want is to enjoy my summer :) like go to places , hang out with my friends that I can still hang with .

05-10-2014 07:35 PM
    Damn then . Lets egg their houses !

We should egg their gfs houses
    05-10-2014 07:36 PM
    Nah I don't want a gf that's extra . What I want is to enjoy my summer :) like go to places , hang out with my friends that I can still hang with .

Get a gf :p
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-10-2014 07:38 PM
    We should egg their gfs houses
    Better yet egg both their houses ;)!!!

05-10-2014 07:40 PM
    Get a gf :p
    Nah ill end up screwing it up . I'll wait till I'm more modest and not so slow at understating girls :p

05-10-2014 07:41 PM
    Nah ill end up screwing it up . I'll wait till I'm more modest and not so slow at understating girls :p

Practice makes perfect 👌
    05-10-2014 08:32 PM
    Yeah what you said !

05-10-2014 08:42 PM
    Hehehe I'm playing against my sister in snap attack

05-10-2014 08:49 PM
    Its a Saturday night at the end of the semester and I get to spend it working on clearing one of my last obstacles - a final paper for my women's issues (yes, that's the name of the course). My topic is comprehensive maternity leave.

At least Sahib and I live in states that provide some type of paid leave on the state level. California has the best coverage on that right now, with New Jersey offering something similar to California's model. The US is one of 4 countries that doesn't offer paid maternity leave coverage.
    05-10-2014 09:00 PM
    Well, I'm off to finishing up this thing.
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    05-10-2014 09:01 PM
    Its a Saturday night at the end of the semester and I get to spend it working on clearing one of my last obstacles - a final paper for my women's issues (yes, that's the name of the course). My topic is comprehensive maternity leave.

At least Sahib and I live in states that provide some type of paid leave on the state level. California has the best coverage on that right now, with New Jersey offering something similar to California's model. The US is one of 4 countries that doesn't offer paid maternity leave coverage.
    I got to type up a 13 page essay on criminology and theories and what they mean but by any chance what do you mean by woman issues ?

I never really thought about paid leave or paid maternity leave . I thought all states provided that . Boy was I wrong. Wait wtf why don't other states have maternity leave ? Is it that the other states are broker than Cali ? That's an interesting thing I should look up .

05-10-2014 09:09 PM
    Well, I'm off to finishing up this thing.
    I would say its the weekend and relax . But you case is different from mine, since you have a full time job , you don't have time to give up weekends like me.

05-10-2014 09:11 PM
    I got to type up a 13 page essay on criminology and theories and what they mean but by any chance what do you mean by woman issues ?

I never really thought about paid leave or paid maternity leave . I thought all states provided that . Boy was I wrong. Wait wtf why don't other states have maternity leave ? Is it that the other states are broker than Cali ? That's an interesting thing I should look up .

Women's Issues is just a name for the gender studies course I'm taking. If you want to, and I get a decent grade back, I can send you a copy of my paper with more importantly, the reference list so you can do your own reading.

More importantly, it is for mostly political reasons why there isn't a federal paid maternity leave program. The Family Medical Leave Act (Google this) allows for 12 weeks UNPAID leave, with the key word I put in caps. So yes, women can take time from work for maternity but it isn't paid and California doesn't cover 100% of the salary during the time off - just 55%.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-10-2014 09:35 PM
    Good morning! (8:40 am here in India) 🌄
    05-10-2014 10:09 PM
    Good morning! (8:40 am here in India) 🌄
    Sup
    05-10-2014 10:10 PM
    sahib show me some of your new cars
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-10-2014 10:11 PM
144,804 ... 25242525252625272528 ...